MANDY SLIM / MANDY MICHELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Phelan
Guru

Re: MANDY SLIM

Post by Phelan »

WFX wrote:no cut and paste. No nip/tuck. I like the new direction the innovation on the site of showing juss the way it is.
Full ACK!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I try but sometime when it's too much I have to cut ! Also some girls when they agree about let me show the sex they remember something was "wrong" with shit for instance and of course write they agree only without showing this part !
With Didi it was a dilemme but since the video is online she already called me 10 times asking I remove this "horrible" part ...
It's not so easy trust me to make everybody happy !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Well, trust me -and wit dis post i also dedicate my 700th forum post to you, cheers! Image- imo you already are doing very well trying to find the balance. Imo sometime to much dedication like I told you multiple times in the pass where you sacrifice too much free time to make everyone happy wit vids/updates/forum activity on your part. Business for pleasure, okay, butt all work no play or almost no play, hmmm. Its hard to do everything yourself without delegation and still have a social life with sophie, brother, mama, papa, childrens, etc. im only sad that such heart doesnt receive more reward from the consumer/financial pov. Im not being an ass kisser (I dont like that at all) but there is no point in gainsaying the truth. But at least your not alone like you said multiple times, the whole industry is screwed up, private, gey scene you said dont make new film for over 5 years etc. etc. But beurk. Enough said about dis already. We juss keep going. If we havent got a passion in life, we don't have anything to live for.

@Phelan: "Full ACK" :?:

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

WFX wrote:@Phelan: "Full ACK" :?:
Let me give you a link to one of your favourite sites ;)

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

79516.jpg
79516.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 2172 times

Hahahaha, now that was funny!!!!
Well done. :) I wud say, keep going. Together we all slowly turn to perfect english talking folks. :)

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

Fantastic girl! "fantastic performance of nice ugly boy" :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks, it was great with that babe, she is so cute !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

I can find nothing she has done on the web. Is she going by a different name? I understand she did some work with other directors.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know she has shoot with my friend Philippe Soine but no idea with which name !

PW

jays
Padawan

Post by jays »

She worked as "Mandy Baby" with Philippe Soine...pretty lame stuff...
I find her really hot, but only her performance with Pierre is exciting.