MANDY SLIM / MANDY MICHELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MANDY SLIM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her casting has been updated and the full version of her initiation is online now !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Too slim for me, but very pretty I must said. The city + parking part are amazing, don't you was scared to have a car accident?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Was fun but true it was a bit dangerous !!! Today France is become a country where you can't do anything without get trouble, so I liked the idea to do it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

arab boy
Newb

Post by arab boy »

je rêve de la niquer.
J'aime bien niquer les filles bien jeunes et bien vierges mais aussi les femmes blondes de préférence.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Reveille toi ça n'arrivera jamais !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

In the meantime the casting has disappeared entirely.... I guess you are uploading again?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course !

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

madfucker wrote:Too slim for me, but very pretty I must said.
But seeing her fist hers butthole is nice! Honest is hones. I didnt know dutch gurls are so nasty. :lol: Anyways, I dont mind seeing dis david copperfield trick more freqeunt on the site. 8-) Unless, of course the fist cums back all chocolate style, that's not so good color. :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree but what can I do, I try to make it different when it's possible but when things goes DIRECT I can manage nothing to aware this problem, or I must do like in the past I cut all !

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I agree but what can I do, I try to make it different when it's possible but when things goes DIRECT I can manage nothing to aware this problem, or I must do like in the past I cut all !

PW
No, no, no,
no cut and paste. No nip/tuck. I like the new direction the innovation on the site of showing juss the way it is. Like I said in the pass: in dis way is becums like a full scene and mini BTS in one vid. :)
I loved the Nancy Fancy video and the Nacho Vidal too very very much. Im sure that if it was cut a bit, that I would definitely have gotten the feeling that there was missing "something", like it isnt "complete". You know, like dropping some big turds in the toilet bowl and before the last two king sized turd, gett off the toilet to catch the last train or taxi. Not a pleasant feeling! :D