MAGDALENA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MAGDALENA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The look is one thing but let me tell you that natural breast so perfect and so hard in the hand is something VERY rare !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Granuz
Padawan

Post by Granuz »

...uffff... please not tell me this, is very late and I am alone :D

achu
Newb

Post by achu »

I can't resist to comment on this: how come magdalenna is not among the 100 most popular on the site? crazy world...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree and when I see Patricia Dream top of the month, i'm also perplex but what can I do ??? it seems the tastes are changing...
For me Magdalena is a mega bomba and the best friend of my beloved Sophie !!!
She is the mother of a gorgeous little girl now since few months !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Such an interesting thing was arisen by achu !

My top 3 is Eva Roberts, Karina & Magdalena. And what ? The last one is not popular at all, 2nd (Karina) - sometimes I think I'm the only person who is interested in her (even feel uncomfortable reminding Pierre to post any additional BTS or asking any new question), Eva - also not the most popular at least...

Other 2 beauty (for top 5) - Yasm. Fitg. & J. Fox - also have relatively low ratings despite, in my opinion, everyone of them have 10 heads advantage in comparison with, for example, Dido Angel.

The only reason for this fact is - all of them are out of business. Spectaculars want some fresh bodies and blood :D lile Jade Flower and Lola Striker...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's logical in some point ! But sorry Eva Robert is 24th of 2009 and actually 42nd !
For a 13 years old casting, it's not so bad...The old casting represents 65% of the income of the site, so you're wrong...
Also Magdalena has a huge success with the members !

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Pierre, if Magdalena has huge success why don't you extend her presense here ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What do you mean ?

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

I mean still only 1 BTS and 1 photoset. Y.Fitgerald and some other models are very good, but not better than she, but their presence is has more solid representation.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

handsome is just asking for more material with Magdalena. I love her body but her initiation is quite boring.
Probably Pierre is a bit reluctant of uploading more material because she is the best friend of his girlfriend and she is no longer in business.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde