LYUDMILLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru

Re: LYUDMILLA

Post by doxxx »

please let us in 2014, pierre us keep the word with this bts that we are many who want it! or update the bts, thank you!

Art Joker
Padawan

Post by Art Joker »

Dear Pierre,

Could you believe that I'm waiting for this BTS more than two years? Please do not ignore my (and others) sweets dreams in respect to Lyudmilla. If you have promised to upload so expected video this year so please do not disappoint all of us.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The year is not finished !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The year is not finished !!!

PW
you sure she and waiting but who knows for how long, now I do not expect the most updated section, but I want to ask pierre woodman and if true what he says Mr. nosferatu, said now that the updates will be a minimum of 1-2 months and that it will not be possible even 2-3 for each month, I confirmed this thing pierre? at least I put his soul in peace and you wrote it seems more real. I would be grateful if you could answer

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Mr Woodman

its been far far too too long since your last BTS can you put up a few please .. i have been paying monthly for them

can you please put up LYUDMILLA

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

borgyboy11 wrote:Mr Woodman

its been far far too too long since your last BTS can you put up a few please .. i have been paying monthly for them

Resigned borgyboy11! not will put no update! think that now the facts speak for themselves, the fact that we are members of little importance

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Mr Woodman

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

condivido

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

There lyudmilla gifts inside the Easter egg? :D ;)

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

you can not put online pierre bts?