LYNNA NILSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LYNNA NILSSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

And you don't consider booking her for WUNF or XXX?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well to tell you the truth she has a very difficult behavior and I became very cold with the idea to do more with her after reading all e-mails she sent to me and to many people I know.
She has a "chart" of request in her scenes which makes all so "automatised" that I really don't see the interrest to do anything more than the interview.
She is so complicated that I feel it's mission impossible to do anything with her, a bit like if you asked an elephant to put his ass in a chrystal bed without broken anything ... I'm not magician !!!
I can't do it because I love sexe the true way and when I have a "professionnal" girl between my hands, 9 times on 10 it turns wrong because all is just faked from beginning till the end and I hate that !!!
Only when you have a pro like Adrianna Chechik or some others like her, it's different, because they love more sex than money, so you get something great at the end.
But when it's a girl like Anissa Kate or Lynna Nilsson you can see they are lost because with me, it's almost impossible to not show up who they are really inside ...
But at least Anissa and some others I did, had some arguments nearly touching the excellence who made me decided to "try" making sex with them, but Lynna doesn't have any or those specific "details" which make me agreed to said "ok I try".
We have had long discussion about it at her casting, but she was just focus on the amount she could get and who will be the"dick" and how fast the dick will be moving inside her asshole, how the guy will be shaved on face,balls, body, ass. How his hands will touch her body ( the list of things forbidden to do was longer than the Mananthan bridge ) and after listening all I just said :
"OK my dear, we will keep in touch and see what we can do ..."
She came back to me in december when I was in Prague and it was even more crazy because she get a bit hill ( sore throat with coughing ) and was considering it was because "somebody" in Budapest gave it to her in November. So she wanted a health certificate for anyone approaching her next time she will shoot again.
We agreed Markus Strong could be the performer because he his the ONLY one she likes. She wanted to it in January but I was in america, so she decided to "fish up" another client ready to paid 1500 euros for her first anal.
Seems she found an agreement with Denys and went to Budapest yesterday.
So today, she's at this minute in DDF office and I can imagine the boy is preparing himself this way :
Ready-to-fuck.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

háháháháhá The MASK

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Hi Pierre, thanks for sharing with us some insight into the difficulties you face in your business, it is very educational and also very interesting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes unfortunately it is !!! :( :( :(

PW

HugoStieglitz
Padawan

Post by HugoStieglitz »

Sad news... she looks fantastic.
But very understandable from your point of view. :|

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: We have had long discussion about it at her casting, but she was just focus on the amount she could get and who will be the"dick" and how fast the dick will be moving inside her asshole, how the guy will be shaved on face,balls, body, ass. How his hands will touch her body ( the list of things forbidden to do was longer than the Mananthan bridge ) and after listening all I just said :

PW
you mean she's not interested in rough sex at all?

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

Karine wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: We have had long discussion about it at her casting, but she was just focus on the amount she could get and who will be the"dick" and how fast the dick will be moving inside her asshole, how the guy will be shaved on face,balls, body, ass. How his hands will touch her body ( the list of things forbidden to do was longer than the Mananthan bridge ) and after listening all I just said :

PW
you mean she's not interested in rough sex at all?
Hi Karine, is that you in the avatar? If so, read the Celine Verlant topic 8-)

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

Hi
What do you mean? What's the point?