LYLLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LYLLA

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: LYLLA

Post by Booz »

Un môme de 15 mois....mais qui est-ce qui garde le bébé pendant le casting? :D

De beaux yeux et vu qu'elle viens d'avoir un enfant elle doit avoir des seins bien lourds rempli de breuvage!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

15 mois?
les seins remplis de breuvage?
de la bière peut etre...
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahah !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

riddik747
Padawan

Post by riddik747 »

is Lylla and candy lover sisters or the same person??? look very similiar tattoos in the same place same boobs..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you had watch the casting HERE and not on pirate sites or tubes, you will have the proof of the useless question you have put here ( it's about tatoos ) ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

riddik747
Padawan

Post by riddik747 »

hi pierre i am a little upset with your last comment i just stated a fact that maybe they are sisters not positive. just aking a question. i am a paying member of many sites including yours for long time many years i spend money on sites not pirate stuff.. thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So why asking me if a girl who has a huge tatoo on a pussy with no lips is the same than a girl who has no tatoo and lips ??? it's normal that i get a bit upset if people doesn't pay attention and then take my precious time for answered their questions ...

PW