LUNCINKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LUNCINKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

WTF! is she blackmailing you?
No way !!! No, personnal reasons means I consider a situation with different parameters and then decide to do or not do something. For the moment my analyse said NO. Maybe later it will change ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

manuel.lanuit
Padawan

Post by manuel.lanuit »

My God she is one of the girls I would stay a member of your site forever..I just hope you will finally decide to show the casting..and forget about her pushing you to not because as many people stated Pierre she´s filming other producers..I know you don´t care about this..but please for once can you priority a nice members who we been waiting so long for this scene before what the girl thinks or say?? not the first time this girl has done this...films and then says oh do not show the scene because my life family work..and then she goes and does another scene with other producers and also states and asks them the same shit..but of course she gets the fresh money on her hands!! this is the way this girl...Lucinka (Obviously not her name) wich is LM.

Pussyclat
Newb

Post by Pussyclat »

Hey Pierre, any news on when we will see Luncinka getting her ass drilled by the master?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm tired with this topic ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!