LUCY BELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LUCY BELLE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: LUCY BELLE

Post by youdaman »

Both castings were excellent, PW! Lucy has one incredible body! It's amazing to me that she had only been with two boys and had never even given a BJ before she met you. I guess you were the first, huh? Anyway, Lucy turned out to be a real "sex machine"! Evidently, you taught her very well. Any thoughts about this bomba?

Thanks, Pierre!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have perfectly resumed my friend, no more to said, she's very cleaver ( too much maybe ) and at our first meeting she was not a little bird just fallen from a tree even if she missed a lot of informations about sex. Her intelligence has been the way for her to react like a machine perfectly oiled and she devasted her girls competitor in bed faster than Shumi in a race ! She's just amazing, but there is a price to paid for this, she's not a easy one you can manipulate like a doll. Her caracter is strong and she do only what she want !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lfb_1980
Padawan

Post by lfb_1980 »

She's beautiful,i'm in love :lol: ... can we see the initiation ? :) :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Did you watch the casting ??? If yes you should even not ask this question...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Si j'ai bien compris, elle est partie chez la concurrence pendant tout un temps avant de revenir te voir 3 ans après?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui et non, je n'ai jamais travaillé avec elle. La scene hardcore avec elle + Angelika Black a été tourné pour moi par David Perry en mai 2007. Elle a stoppé le X en 2008 et vient de revenir il y a quatre mois...

PW

lfb_1980
Padawan

Post by lfb_1980 »

Yes i saw the casting,obviously you made the initiation,but there's a cut between the conversation and the shower. Maybe we can't see or maybe later you will show us,that's way i asked.

Tks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nothing else to show than she agreed I can show...

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She had one of the cutest smiles ever and it's great to have even just the interview here. Will there be any new interview with her?