LUNCINKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LUNCINKA

Post by admin »

herb_d_perv
Padawan

Re: LUNCINKA

Post by herb_d_perv »

Any chances of her initiation?
-Herbert the Pervert

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you have watched the casting you know the answer ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Elle a le visage d'une fille qui aime la bite celle là :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai mais depuis elle a eu une très mauvaise expèrience avec un de mes concurrents et ne veut plus tourner.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Well Pierre, can't you user your magic to let her think otherwise? One bad experience doesn't mean it is all bad. Maybe let her talk to other experienced girls.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The thing is, as you can see at the end of the casting she has enjoyed a lot the anal with me !!! later she had a urgent money need and I tried contact Gabriella who did not get the message because she was in Egypt. Then she did the mistake to go in a place that now all CZ models start to know ( but not for the best reason ) and where "the boss" proposed huge money. So she agreed and cried a lot, first because of the action and second because of the money received which was not what she was supposed to get. ( It's what she told us !!! ).
When Gaby finally got the message, she contacted her back and said : "yes Pierre can see you next week", but Luncinka said never again she will do B/G even for a fortune ...
I had a drink with her in December where she tell me all on my Iphone video but I don't need push to much against my competitors. I let this dirty business between the hands of others as much as I can ...

PW

rhoward
Padawan

Post by rhoward »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The thing is, as you can see at the end of the casting she has enjoyed a lot the anal with me !!! later she had a urgent money need and I tried contact Gabriella who did not get the message because she was in Egypt. Then she did the mistake to go in a place that now all CZ models start to know ( but not for the best reason ) and where "the boss" proposed huge money. So she agreed and cried a lot, first because of the action and second because of the money received which was not what she was supposed to get. ( It's what she told us !!! ).
When Gaby finally got the message, she contacted her back and said : "yes Pierre can see you next week", but Luncinka said never again she will do B/G even for a fortune ...
I had a drink with her in December where she tell me all on my Iphone video but I don't need push to much against my competitors. I let this dirty business between the hands of others as much as I can ...

PW
place that now all CZ models start to know ( but not for the best reason )
And that place is? I think if you say this you should also say the name many professionals like me who I am photographer for model agency could probably think bad and know what or who we are dealing with.

I haven´t seen this girl anywhere else, what other site has she performed??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want tell you !!! It seems they did not put it out yet ...

PW

rhoward
Padawan

Post by rhoward »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I don't want tell you !!! It seems they did not put it out yet ...

PW
Not nice for other professionals in the business...you throw the rock and then hide your hand.