LUCIE CLINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
C0nand0
Guru

LUCIE CLINE

Post by C0nand0 »

Pierre did a WUNF scene with the gorgeous Lucie Cline.
https://twitter.com/PIERREWOODMAN/statu ... 8173825024

Is Pierre in America? If so, so many exciting possibilities! Lana Rhoades, Alex Grey, Anya Olsen, Ariana Marie, Riley Reid, Arya Fae, Aidra Fox, Elena Koshka, Blair Williams, Haley Reed....I'll stop now lol.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LUCIE CLINE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well some surprises yes for sure !!!

Lucie Cline is a unique babe. I will never forget her until my death because that Wunf has been of of the most complicate time of my entire career. I do not even understand how someone in USA has been able to stick a dick inside her body which is locked like the bank of america. An enigma for me and for sure this will be an epic time when you will see it ...
Capture d’écran 2017-06-06 à 20.25.09.png
but one thing is sure, she has a good heart !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

It's a bit weird, because she has done anal on camera before. Including for Tushy, which is great because I think it's the first time you've done it with a girl that went first with Lansky. Sometimes it's the other way around, most of the time it doesn't happen.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be honest I did it because I had in mind the idea I can maybe reverse a situation in her head but I have to confess I failed in getting it.
Anyway even if I have suffered a lot, she is a very kind babe and I like her !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

admin

LUCIE CLINE

Post by admin »

happykeppi
Padawan

Post by happykeppi »

It's great that you were able to bring her in front of your camera and shoot at least two scenes with her. Most of her scenes for other sites were great so far in my opinion as she really seems to enjoy it (or is at least good at making this impression) and seems to be horny all the time. Can't wait for the full scene (same applies to Anna Swix or Zelina Flash ; oh well, there's so much on the line :P )

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Elle a tourné de l'anal que pour Greg et toi et l'a retirée de sa fiche de model , aurait-elle un deal avec toi ?

Merica
Padawan

Post by Merica »

Can't wait to see her first anal with you :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well you will be surprise !!! This Wunf is one of the most insane I ever had ...

PW

Raw8
Padawan

Post by Raw8 »

There is Only wunf or casting sex also?