TIMEA BELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
TomZ
Padawan

Re: Who is this girl ?

Post by TomZ »

This girl is pretty weird.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Georges are you watching my video on pirate sites ???
The defloration of Lucianna Karel is online since long time ...
First of all, I never watch your work anywhere but on this site. I first discovered WC #1 in the adult section of a video store while on vacation. After that, I went back to the store every month for a new installment. It was a 200 mile round trip. No other stores carried it. After #50, there were no more in the store. A few years later I found your new site, and the original women had been uploaded. I found 2 things of interest. 1. The quality was better. Your original tape was better than consumer grade VHS. 2. You re-edited the casting to make some longer. Both changes were great. I uploaded all of them. :D
To make sure I didn't screw up again, I downloaded Lucianne's casting again. I was surprised to see it twice as long, 2 hours 40 minutes. But the beginning of the defloration was still missing. At 46:36, you are sharing a Coke with her. At 46:38 you are pumping in her fast and furious. Then you roll her on her side and we see which hole you are in.
Lucianna Karel.jpg
Missing is: rolling on another condom, getting into position, inserting the tip, her voice and expression at the first pressure, her emotion as you penetrate, as you slide in an out slowly, gradually pick up speed. At least 2 minutes is missing. Which must be in the original tape. :cry:
Now I am not going to ask you to include the missing 2 minutes. I probably am the only one that cares. You have many many more important things to do in your business. There are all those "to be continued" tapes to edit and upload. I have edited tapes. It is very time consuming. You also have a steady stream of models wanting to be a star. " Like waves in the ocean." Not to mention eating, sleeping and quality time with Sophie. :D
Anyway, that is my opinion. And you know what they say: Opinions are like belly buttons......every body has one, but nobody gives a damn. :lol:

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Curious George wrote: I uploaded all of them
Downloaded, right ? ;)

TomZ
Padawan

Post by TomZ »

I don't see your fascination with this girl. She's ok. Just ok.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Downloaded, right ? ;)
Yes, you are right. I uploaded my VHS tapes to my file, and downloaded Pierre's files to my file. It is now at 632 gigabytes. :oops:
I don't see your fascination with this girl. She's ok. Just ok.
I find other peoples views of women very interesting. To me she is a "bomba". At 19 her breasts were perfect. :D

And Pierre said:
Yes a marvel of sweetness and beauty with a perfect body!

lacenaire
Guru

Re: LUCIANNA KAREL

Post by lacenaire »

Is this Timea/Lucianna's bf sitting next to her (the guy with the blonde hair and striped shirt)? I know she dates the LP guy, but I wasn't sure what he looked like.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_NE4AbWkAABlYQ.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's not him, there are the team of LP but the boss don't agree anyone shoot pictures of him ... I wonder why !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's funny sometime how this world is. As everyone knows Lucianna is not a very trustable girl but it seems now she wants show someone write to her mother that she is a whore taking 3 dicks inside her at same time.
Sometime I suspect this babe been pushed a bit by her top snake boyfriend, boss of LP, to go very deep in the pervers way to advertise their next products ...because how a guy from Greece is supposed to know her mom adress ???
Myself I have no idea where her parents leave and who they are !!!
image1.JPG
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Now I am really surprise, I was sure someone will post here about the fact our dear little snake is gone from the LP house already few days ago, but ... NOTHING !!!
I am really schoked that nobody care of her at this point ... but anyway has I always said the time brings all answer !!!
image1.JPG
PW

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Any chance you'll shoot her again Pierre?