LUBA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LUBA

Post by admin »

radioactif
Guru

Re: LUBA

Post by radioactif »

J'ai eu peur je l'ai confondu avec la Luba de Peter Hegre, quelle idée de porter le même nom ! :) :) :)
J'espères qu'il y aura des trucs avec elle , merci .

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Stunningly beautiful IMO.

What a goddess.

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

Amazing girl

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's clear she has a body to die for but her "winter queen" style has make me freezing about the idea to shoot her first scene ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

please tell there is more to come from her...............

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I could have make more but I changed my mind after this interview !!!
It has been a huge disappointment for me to see her main interest is only in the amount of money she can get. She did the tour of all productions in Prague trying to get an insane amount for B/G that I could have given with big pleasure if I had feel she had such value but she is far from the adorable spirit of Viola Bailey's for instance and I'm pretty sure the way she handle sex has nothing to do with the quality of her body.
I don't need a story like Lucie Wilde ( amazing body with dead attitude at sex ) and I prefer focus on other, more "in my style" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

hmir
Newb

Post by hmir »

Good evening Pierre Woodman,

I am a first time poster.

First of all, I am a huge fan of your content, style, and the general gist of your videos.

I created an account after I saw this beautiful girl, and realized there was no hardcore content, just the interview.

It's really great that you're on this forum, and provide informationin regards to why there is no hardcore content of hers. That's really great.

The interview reminds me of Monica Rocaforte, who if I recall correctly also had an interview with you, but there is no filmed hardcore content with her.

Anyway, you're right - if she's just in it for the money, the resulting performance wouldn't be very good, and thus would be a waste of time for all concerned, regardless of how beautiful she is.

Anyway, keep up the great work.
H. MIr
Pakistan.

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

Greed for money corrupts Sexual pleasure

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Very true pierre if her heart isnt in the sex then no point, that is despite her having very lovely tits and a nice ass.