LOYLITA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLITA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it will come later online !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Howardstern99

Post by Howardstern99 »

She is in myTop 10 in your series

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was amazingly pretty !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

H_a_n_s_o_n
Padawan

Post by H_a_n_s_o_n »

This is so beautiful girl! real beauty!
Should clone her and make min 10 Lolita's!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I would like yes !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Because I shooted her already in a librairy in moscow with David Perry and friends, so I wanted to do something else. We wanted shoot near of the place where is the Murmansk cruiser body now, but it was to much bad weather and at the end we went in that bar...

Still some people are asking me on private email about this Miss Russia 2006 story, but please try to understand that Lolita was already 31 years old in 2006...

PW

confused with Miss Russia 2005 :D :D :D
Attachments
_MG_5466.JPG
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I know. Huge buzz about it on the net but people are stupid, in 1993 we was not 2005 !!!

PW

soaringhigh
Guru

Post by soaringhigh »

Une petite perle éphémère comme tant d'autres...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'aurai pu continuer longtemps avec elle mais c'était mes début chez Private et je ne faisais pas suffisament de productions pour garder une poupée aussi écervellée, sous le coude, pour du long terme ...
Ca n'a marché que pour des Laura Catwoman, Karina et quelques rares "intelligentes" qui prenaient plaisir à venir shooter avec moi. Mais les jolies sans cerveau comme Lolita, ont vite disparu ...

PW

Moscow
Newb

Post by Moscow »

oui toutes celles qui vont voir ailleurs sont forcément sans cervelles alors que de rester dans le giron du mentor ou qui se présente comme tel c'est la preuve de la plus grande intelligence.