LOYLITA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kopf
Guru

Re: LOLITA

Post by Kopf »

i look every day if there is a new BTS on your site

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know it's not so cool but since I put more HD video online it's difficult to put much BTS
I hope to set up this problem in the future !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman

can i ask .. do you know when you will fix problem and load bts ... would be in a few days .. as i also am i monthly paid member for bts and i dont wont to cancel because i enjoy your work and wont to support

thanks again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've put 2 new bts last night !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dominichage
Newb

Post by dominichage »

Dear Pierre,

You've mentioned u have put 2 bts last night, where and how can i find those bts?
I also share the opinion here that she's one of ur most beautiful girls to ever cast !! don't you think so? u said too that she disappeared with no reason ! i really would like to know what happened to her later? any info you might have? also can you tell us how you met her for casting, what were her reasons, etc??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We met her in the street few minutes before this casting !
No idea where and what she's doing today !
BTS are in BTS SECTION here but it wasn't with her what I was speaking about ...
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/m_behind/

PW

Gordondo
Padawan

Post by Gordondo »

I'm just amazed that you can essentially bump into a goddess like this on the street and a few minutes later be having sex with her... on camera no less. Amazing. I couldn't pull that off if my life depended on it. Anyway, one more bothersome question, if you don't mind... why Murmansk? That seems like a long way to go just to shoot one scene. Why not just some place in Moscow?

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Ça m'a toujours fait marrer cette histoire de Miss Russia ! :lol:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because I shooted her already in a librairy in moscow with David Perry and friends, so I wanted to do something else. We wanted shoot near of the place where is the Murmansk cruiser body now, but it was to much bad weather and at the end we went in that bar...

Still some people are asking me on private email about this Miss Russia 2006 story, but please try to understand that Lolita was already 31 years old in 2006...

PW

Gordondo
Padawan

Post by Gordondo »

Could you post her scenes from Golden Triangle and from the Moscow library?