LOVELY GHOST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOVELY GHOST

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai des images avec son visage mais je ne peux pas les montrer !!! mais aujourd'hui, Ricardo a parlé avec elle et on essaye de négocier quelque chose. Elle réfléchit et j'espère qu'elle acceptera de revenir à visage découvert ... sinon tant pis !!!
J'ai une fille tchèque en stock qui m'a fait le même coup mais qui plus tard à tourné du hard chez mes concurrents à visage découvert ! C'est toujours un gros risque de laissé une fille le visage masqué ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Well, let´s see if she returns...I´m looking forward to see more of her... not only her face ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We will see ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vanessa
Newb

Post by Vanessa »

du er for dum og grim

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So better you stay at home !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Definitely it was as huge turn on for her to have sex in front of the camera. This was evident in a few instances. You can see the look on her face (well, in her eye at least) when she was focused on the presence of the camera.

I love some of the positions in this one. The psychological aspect of that was done with the mirror @33:20 was really hot, to me :oops:

Maybe I will have a giant mirror installed today.
omnia vincit amor

ladyoscar.h
Guru

Post by ladyoscar.h »

with a large mirror .................................. great fun
very nice, very exciting ;) ;) ;) 8-) ciao Rafale.

spartacul
Padawan

Post by spartacul »

Cruchot qui se tape Fantomas ! Toute mon enfance ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So finaly after a meeting two days ago with her ( she's so gorgeous at the moment ! ) she refused to let me film her with her actual look, but is on the way ( I hope ! ) to agree for let me put a picture of her without the mask ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:So finaly after a meeting two days ago with her ( she's so gorgeous at the moment ! ) she refused to let me film her with her actual look, but is on the way ( I hope ! ) to agree for let me put a picture of her without the mask ...

PW
That would be nice but I do enjoy the mystery a bit. Adds something to the fantasy.