LOLLY GARTNER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Rory
Padawan

Re: LOLLY GARTNER

Post by Rory »

Good news but seems that nobody believe you when we see not so many reaction... Whatever, she is nice and it will be a great pleasure if there is update.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Believe me about what ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rory
Padawan

Post by Rory »

update of the casting because when we read the topic we can see that last year you told also that you will do soon then i suppose it's for this that nobody makes more commentaries about this nice news

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

Rory wrote:update of the casting because when we read the topic we can see that last year you told also that you will do soon then i suppose it's for this that nobody makes more commentaries about this nice news
If i remember correctly, Pierre did indeed say that he would release the casting first, but he also said he decided to switch it with the WuNF release

Rory
Padawan

Post by Rory »

If i remember correctly, Pierre did indeed say that he would release the casting first, but he also said he decided to switch it with the WuNF release
Then read again, may be i am wrong but he told already that he will update soon (last year). Your point is out of the talk because he can switch but the schedule was not the right one. I don't complain becaus ei am a new client. Just i tried to explain why there is not so many reaction about the news that he give us. Nothing else and it's already not so important

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Here things can change faster than the weather !!!
One day her casting will be updated but I can't tell you when because I haven't decided yet ...Hope it's clear now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rory
Padawan

Post by Rory »

then i don't understand the interest to tell soon unless that weather change also sense of the words !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The new "Star Wars" is annonced with "soon" since last year and I do not send a letter to Hollywood for complain about it !!!

PW

Rory
Padawan

Post by Rory »

yes but you are not star wars and you don't pay each month something to the productor of star wars.

she is so nice this babe !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And you pretending been a pirate. To who you paid what ???

PW