LOLLY GARTNER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Alexis
Padawan

Re: LOLLY GARTNER

Post by Alexis »

may be but why to lie ? if i remember you promised at one of your funny fan (funny to be nice with them) that the update will be for sure in august 2014, then the question is not question of beauty because if i take this point in january and february the update was very very poor in beaituful girl... I don't talk about the teaser, yes for this you are the king but for the update it was not serious...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The important is to get it one day ...
Lolly-Gartner.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

shayhen2
Guru

Post by shayhen2 »

Thx for the picture Pierre

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

Any news?
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What kind of news do you want ??? She is fine, she works a lot but still is anal exclusive to me and we are good friends. Soon I will put the end of her casting online.
I have no more news ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

Yeah I meant the casting by it :D
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:What kind of news do you want ??? She is fine, she works a lot but still is anal exclusive to me and we are good friends. Soon I will put the end of her casting online.
I have no more news ...

PW
No plans to make anything more with her? Judging from alot of recent scenes, it looks like she's been in buda recently, but not sure if she still is. But wouldn't be surprised if you knew that :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Where do you think I make the picture with the glasses in her hand ???
;) ;) ;)

PW

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

Yeah had a suspicion as such :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, of course, we met everytime she comes in Budapest, not for work just having a lunch or a drink because we are really good friends !!! I love that babe a lot, she's very special person, a little baby bimbo always happy of been alive. It's great.

PW