LOLLY GARTNER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLLY GARTNER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lolly-Gartner-at-Balaton-Lake.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

parano28
Padawan

Post by parano28 »

Salut Master,
Elle est vraiment superbe cette Lolly. J'espère qu'elle suivra ton conseil et qu'elle n'aura pas recours à la chirurgie.
Tu as mentionné dans le casting qu'elle avait une poitrine beaucoup plus généreuse avant l'accouchement. J'ose même pas imaginer cette bombe avec un bonnet DD ou E :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai vu une photo d'elle à 19 ans avec ses seins nus à la plage. J'ai failli tomber à la renverse, les mêmes qu''ADELE WIESENTHAL :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/ade ... nthal_2052
quels obus, mon dieu !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

parano28
Padawan

Post by parano28 »

Bon sang !
Je me demande si elle trouvait un soutien-gorge à sa taille durant la grossesse.
Donner la vie est la plus belle chose qui soit mais malheureusement cela laisse souvent des traces sur le corps de la femme :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK mais bon c'est un choix et un gamin ça vaut le cout de perdre sa poitrine je pense.
Cela dit, il en reste pas mal et j'aime bien jouer avec !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

parano28
Padawan

Post by parano28 »

oh que voui!
Elle est encore pas mal bustée la petite Lolly et elle a bien d'autres atouts :P
Beaucoup de plaisir Master !!!
Btw et sans te prendre la tête, ADELE WIESENTHAL mis à part, c'est quoi ton top 3 "poitrinaire" ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impossible de répondre à cette question. De Magdalena en passant part Angel jusqu'a Viola Bayley's aujourd'hui, il est difficile de faire un choix !!!

PW

Ekaterina
Newb

Post by Ekaterina »

A picture of her topless on the beach or with the big boobs ?

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hey Dezzler and Ares are you the same person ? Are you Torbe ???
Twice the same post starting nicely, telling you love me but at the end explaining the girl here has been working for Torbe and me i'm an idiot to wait so much to put her online etc ...

So to be clear : I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS DO and :

1 - Viola Bayley's just did a solo for Torbe with me she did B/G in 4K and B/G ANAL and more but you will now later ...

2 - Lolly did a simple B/G for Torbe and I knew about it BEFORE she takes the plane to Spain !!! With me she did ANAL and DP and I have also a nice B/G in 4K !!!
So do you think I care what LP, Torbe or the queen of England is doing ...
The real fans here know the difference since long time !!!

PW
Woe woe woe wait a second I just read this wtf!! :x Pierre I am not any ares who the fuck is this ares?? and no I don´t even know torbe at all or have ever spoken to him in my whole fuckin life...what is this all about?? you want any proof no problem..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's OK Dezzler, it was before ...
A picture of her topless on the beach or with the big boobs ?
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _6985.html
it's the best way to see her naked ...

PW