LOLLY GARTNER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLLY GARTNER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If she has swallow in the Area X69 scene already online, what do you think she did with me ??? Of course she has swallow ...
dorénavant j'attendrai la scène en entier
Van Cleef tu n'as toujours rien compris, la scène de Lolly est en entier ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

VanCleef
Guru

Post by VanCleef »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
dorénavant j'attendrai la scène en entier
Van Cleef tu n'as toujours rien compris, la scène de Lolly est en entier ...

PW
mais lol elle ne fait que 18 minutes ... la scène n'est pas en entier vu que tlm attend la suite ... des événements ...

pachelbel
Newb

Post by pachelbel »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:If she has swallow in the Area X69 scene already online, what do you think she did with me ??? Of course she has swallow ..
PW
Thats Awesome Pierre! I can't wait to see all her scenes!

The other thing i especially love about your work is where you do closed mouth cumshots in a lot of scenes...oral creampie...very hot!

And to that gentleman who's comparing you to Torbe, i think there's no comparision....the passion and intensity you show in all your work along with the fantastic high definition videos make you the absolute best! Torbe and others do not even come close.

Keep up the fantastic work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Pachelbel I really apreciate !!!
la scène n'est pas en entier vu que tlm attend la suite ... des événements
Si tu veux discuter ici, commence par savoir de quoi tu parles !!!
Un casting n'est pas "une scene" et si effectivement tu sais que le casting aura une suite c'est uniquement parce que j'ai été assez honnête de te le faire savoir. J'ai déjà expliqué, des dizaines de fois, que cette façon de faire du "to be continued" est liée à la piraterie et qu'ainsi je me protège ( et indirectement je protège les membres honnêtes aussi ) car j'encule ceux qui me vole mon travail en les transformant en VRP de la maison Woodman !!! Grace à ce systeme les tubes de l'internet pullulent de mes vidéos incomplètes où les gens sont nerveux de ne pas tout avoir et reviennent vers moi pour découvrir l'intégralité.
Je ne le fais pas systematiquement non plus mais cette manière d'opérer à sauvé la vie de ce site en 2011 quand je comptais tout arrêter ...
Mais actuellement, quelqu'un qui est membre du site peut voir son interview ( qui était gratuite jusqu'au 1er juillet ) prochainement mise à jour
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _6985.html
et sa SCENE de Area 69X qui, elle, est en entier:
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _7133.html

Donc c'est plutôt cool je pense cette manière de faire monter la sauce en attendant de voir l'intégralité du casting puis la Wunf où elle c'est fait gravement démonter !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

pachelbel wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:If she has swallow in the Area X69 scene already online, what do you think she did with me ??? Of course she has swallow ..
PW
Thats Awesome Pierre! I can't wait to see all her scenes!

The other thing i especially love about your work is where you do closed mouth cumshots in a lot of scenes...oral creampie...very hot!

And to that gentleman who's comparing you to Torbe, i think there's no comparision....the passion and intensity you show in all your work along with the fantastic high definition videos make you the absolute best! Torbe and others do not even come close.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Where did you read the comparison between torbe and PW?? :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and ??? I said thank you but what do you expect me to said ???
I had respect for Torbe until this month but what Viola Bailey's has explained to me and what he said now about Viola make me go backward about my feeling for him.

PW

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

When is the casting coming?
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon !!!
Hello Lolly Gartner.mp4
(12.67 MiB) Downloaded 2618 times
PW

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

Such an amazing and beautiful girl, sadly only the girl i kind off wish did a boobjob, not to get bigger tits, but to make them more firm. :)

Anyways, having high hopes for the casting :D

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

FlaxeLaxen wrote:Such an amazing and beautiful girl, sadly only the girl i kind off wish did a boobjob, not to get bigger tits, but to make them more firm. :)
Only girls with bigger natural boobs can achieve amazing results with surgery. So if she make that move and pick good surgeon she could get incredible shape! If she is smart enough, she could probably get surgeon recommendation directly from Pierre.

Molly Cavalli is good example where girl with relatively big natural boobs got insane results after surgery.