LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca dépend pourquoi ... si c'est pour rigoler oui elle est niquel maintenant si tu veux une mère au foyer, je suis pas certain qu'elle sera la personne idéale pour ça.
Elle est une des meilleures baiseuses au monde ça c'est clair mais en même temps elle est trop extreme cette petite pour quelqu'un qui veut passer une bague au doigt je pense ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

romanoide
Padawan

Post by romanoide »

Oui totalement d'accord. :D

StarGrek
Padawan

Post by StarGrek »

Lola Taylor, perhaps the sweetest smile in the adult industry, tweeted that she was in clinic and she was scared and then she said she changed her mind.
https://twitter.com/LOLA_TAYLOR23
It sounds that she wanted to make some kind of boob job and then thankfully she changed her mind. Is about this or it something else?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know but recently she was shooting in spain !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Sometimes indeed it pays off for the girls to have boobjobs, and it's sad for us who like only natural.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She called me few days ago, telling she wants we meet soon because she would like we work again together.
That will be time to make a new interview and found out what's going on with her now.

PW

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She called me few days ago, telling she wants we meet soon because she would like we work again together.
That will be time to make a new interview and found out what's going on with her now.

PW
That's great news Pierre, Lola will always be one of my faves. Such a great performer.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a crazy tornando this babe, totaly out of control but it has its charm sometime !!!

PW

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

Her triple penetration at the casting is a masterpiece!I am sure she can make a quadruple penetration.Beautitul girl willing to try anything and please a whole army of cocks.Guys fuck her with all their strength and she ia still laughing.Super star, I want her back.I hope soon Pierre.

Anton Barzi
Padawan

Post by Anton Barzi »

wow ce casting etait mega hardcore, je m'en rapelle encore malgré le temps depuis lequel je l'ai vu