LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am OK now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

orwin
Guru

Post by orwin »

Aquitant57
Newb

Post by Aquitant57 »

Yes,she is so cute,charm!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Hi Pierre . I would like to ask you if you have recently talk with "our" Lola. And if yes, how she really feel? In a particular way psicologically, because i think that the hurt of body are more easy to solve that those of the soul. And reading (with my poor english) some her note in social networks and seeing some her pictures, I don't think she is really- psic - well. Obviouvsly I'll be glad to be wrong. Thanks if you can tell me something about it. Thanks again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not have met her since last year. I know she's actually in Italy for shooting and seems be fine !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Disappointed you don't hear her for so a long time. I had think, you were good friends. However thank you, and I hope my feeling is wrong, and your
is right.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are friends, and we have exchanged sms few weeks ago but I haven't seen her in real since last year.

PW

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Thans again. And i hope you can see or almost to talk with her early, so to feel how really she is. Thanks again

Diogene
Newb

Post by Diogene »

Bonjour, je découvre petit à petit vos scènes et vos castings qui me fascine. Cette Lola Taylor est surprenante.. et me conforte à l'idée que beaucoup de femme ont l'esprit beaucoup plus pervers que les hommes.
Les pseudo féministe crieront alors qu'il est évident qu'elle a prit son pied.

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Hi Pierre, from some social network photos, i have unfortunately seen tha t "our" Lola is again in hospital!. Do you know why? And , if yes, she has problems grave or not? Or yet for what of terrible she happened 6 months ago? Thanks a lot if you can and want tell me something about it, because I 'm really caring for her. Thanks again