LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
totoro
Guru

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by totoro »

Hello Lola.
I haven't posted for age but I want, as a fan, to give you my support and tell you how much we love you!
I hope you will recover soon and be able to keep your warm heart and nice smile for men!
hein?

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

So sad what happen to her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Did you were in "hibernation" and you just wake up ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Sorry Pierre, but If you can, can you do a little clear in my mind about our lovely Lola?: Because I care so much for her: in some part I read that she has both the legs broken. In other parts... the problem is that the pelvis is broken. Others again... one ( or two ) hips broken. ??? Could tell to all of us what are her really conditions? I thank you a lot if you can and want to help us to understand her really phisical conditions. Thanks again, and , Always : Lola we all love you! Keep strong!

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

I don't wanna play the trouble makers but 2 legs broken doesn't let you go to a TV show has she did two weeks after it happens! And a pelvis even more!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

I'm happy to hear this. But if Pierre, that I think , is in direct contact with her very often, would tell us something more detailed on her conditions, we would be more glad. Mr Pierre, please, do to all of us this gift. We all care for her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But I have no more to tell than what I said before, she's out of hospital, she feels better and must recovered slowly her physical shape. It's obvious she has been badly agressed by this men, but the level of injuries and aftermaths are not something I can evaluate, I'm not a doctor. I just expect all will be good in future for her and she will be able to find the smile again.

PW

ps : just had few words with her now, she says she miss so much to come back in the business but her physical condition will not let her doing it before a long period.
She says every night she dreams about sex !!! It's a good thing I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Thanks a lot Pierre for your gentle. But if I don't be wrong , you speak also russian? And if it's so, when you talk with Lola, don't you could ask her some more detailed informations about your health ? Because, with her words to all of us , that are much evasive... I care that she don't want tell us something of very bad that doctors said her. It's sure that I want be wrong in this! But, unfortunately, this think don't leave me. If you , or the same Lola, can and want to tell something for to leave me a little more quiete... However, thanks a lot again.. And , as always. ... LOLA WE ALL LOVE YOU!

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

Salut à tous !! i don't understand why guys want to know all the details of what happened ? for sure Lola got a lot of injuries ( physical and mental ) that's all !
Now, she is working on her blog.
It's cool to hear that she dreams about sex ;-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's on the right way !!!

PW