LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by balou »

I'm in holidays and did read about this horrible Crime on bild.de - I have no words what they did to Lola. To jump out of the 3rd floor shows her fear, if she did not jump they probably would have killed her.

Her physical injuries are perhaps going away one day - her soul will stay hurt which makes me so angry - Lola is so positive, her Joy of life, her smile... - I hope
So much it will Come back one day.

I'm not rich but I would donate at once 1000€ - for a good hospital, for a good Rehabilitation. If some others would follow we could care for the best medical Treatment for her.

Lola, you are not alone, we don't let you fall.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's a bit better now, looks like her hips are also damaged which is a bad news but she will fight because she's little tiger and want get back in good shape asap !!!
Lola-in-Hospital.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

britmaster
Padawan

Post by britmaster »

Best wishes Lola, get well soon.

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

I'm not rich but I would donate at once 1000€ - for a good hospital, for a good Rehabilitation. If some others would follow we could care for the best medical Treatment for her.
That is why i think an extra contribution of 0.5 eur on nov and dec seems reasonable,
it is negligible for everybody but in the end the amount gathered may help.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clearly. But at the moment she doesn't seems be in trouble on that point, the pain is her biggest problem.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

What a pair of pussies, those two mongs.I'd like some private time with them, they'd get pretty good idea of how it feels to be helpless and scared.

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

Fucking bastards!
I know very well Moscow, it is fantastic so how it is dangerous...In Russia you must always keep your eyes open (for my experience); but the police is very very strict, I hope that they can destroy these two pieces of shit in a fucking jail !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My site is very popular in Russia, I'm sure some "nice prisoners" will listen this request and play the good way with these two mother fuckers !!!

PW

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

she needs support because there is no system to compensate her for what
happened,all the cares she needs,all the income loss she endures due to her inability
to shoot comes at the expense of her pocket,
which is kind of double penalty.

A Christmas kind of charity event party for her (with dorcel,rocco?) to collect some funds would be nice.

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Why do you push it? Pierre just told you she's fine in that regard. If that change, and she starts needing money, he'll know it before you and he'll tell us.