LOLA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
untitled413
Padawan

Re: LOLA TAYLOR

Post by untitled413 »

ok she is fine doing double anal and whatnot with anyone in the so called industry and she cant handle 2 guyz in real life

now thats like a real prostitute

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

untitled413 wrote:ok she is fine doing double anal and whatnot with anyone in the so called industry and she cant handle 2 guyz in real life

now thats like a real prostitute
I would insult you but clearly you are a mentally ill and disturbed individual.
Your parents clearly taught you a language otherwise you wouldn't be typing here, but it is obvious they didn't teach you much else.

MVitaly5
Guru

Post by MVitaly5 »

Изнасилование это всегда плохо, над кем бы оно не было совершено. Этим козлам в тюрьме не поздоровиться, в России насильников очень не любят. А Любе посоветую, что пора бы уже взрослеть и иметь хоть какое-то чувство самосохранения.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Untitled413 I think you are totally sick in mind and don't need to be here anymore.
Usually I let people tell a lot but in such circomstance what you said is just insane so you're banned and I just wish one day someone stick his Dr. Martens in your ass and next day send you a text message asking if you don't want open a shoes shop !!!
It's the same level of stupidity what you did now ...

MVitaly5 you're right, I think in Russian jail, these guys will have good time, rapist are not welcome in that place.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: MVitaly5 you're right, I think in Russian jail, these guys will have good time, rapist are not welcome in that place.

PW
I guess rapists are frowned upon anywhere, but i have no doubts russian prisons must be some of the worst

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's for sure ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

maybe you should add an exceptional contribution of 0.5 eur on nov and dec to help her finance the cost of all the cares she will need to recover plus i do not think anybody will compensate her for the loss of revenue she incurs due to her inability
to work.

HotIris
Guru

Post by HotIris »

I almost throw up when read untitled413 comment!!!
Lots of comments under Russian papers articles are not far from that also. Very, very disturbing and extremely hard situation for Lola - a lot of things show up later, when least expected.
Lola - I'm with my prays and thoughts with you!

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rview.html
Those two men, or I should say "termites" shoul only get what they deserve :
the "Rick punishment". That's all ! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Rick_Punishment.gif
Rick_Punishment.gif (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1681 times
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I put the article in one piece in case one day the link disappears because I never want anyone forget what this two assholes did.
If really they get 20 to 30 years, then it will be justice !!!
Lola-Taylor.jpg
PW