LIVIA MULLER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LIVIA MULLER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Goooood !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

riddik747
Padawan

Post by riddik747 »

salute pierre any more of this girl? do you know where i can find more of her? very sexy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea, sorry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Snabba
Guru

Post by Snabba »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Moi je deviens de plus en plus difficile, sauf si un truc se passe ! Parfois je ne veux pas baiser une fille mais une simple phrase va faire la décision et je la défonse ! J'avoue qu'après il m'arrive de me poser des questions mais bon ! Et je pense que c'est pareil avec les filles, beaucoup regrettent sans doute de m'avoir donné leur cul mais j'ai du dire un truc ( mais pas : " je te donne 500 € " ! avant qu'un crétin ne l'écrive ! ) qui l'a incité à se laisser baiser ...

PW
Surement le moment ou tu aboies avec ta bite ^^

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Great girl, very natural with hot curves. It's great when a girl sits like this, it seems she was very comfortable.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right !!!

PW