LINDSEY CRUZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Zegerman
Guru

Re: LINDSEY CRUZ

Post by Zegerman »

I won't have the time to watch it fully until later, but what I saw quickly - beautiful, uninhibited, sexy :)

I'm careful with "best" casting (eg I really like Wendy and Katy Rose, Katy especially because the boyfriend had a go first..), but this is certainly one of them :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah OK but sorry I really hope it's not because someone live the room that a scene is good or bad ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dmboatis
Newb

Post by dmboatis »

outstanding performance ! :o :shock:

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

She is absolutely GREAT!!!!
Would be cool to see her in a gangbang or WUNF :D .

Thank you very much Pierre.

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Tu comptes rebosser avec Lindsey sur d'autres scènes ?

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

Dear Pierre,
I am still very impressed by watching this.
a good-bye casting for Veronica turning into something BOOM-BOOM!!!

one word : a masterwork !
Thank you for giving this to us , fuck the pirates !!!

Lindsey is very, very fantastic :D

P.S. : i have to'catch up' with your other work with Veronica, she is indeed a fabulous girl. :D :D
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Really looking forward to watching this! 8-) Have downloaded already...now it is just finding an appropriate time to watch! :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: Glacing through the video is... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

ahahahah OK but sorry I really hope it's not because someone live the room that a scene is good or bad ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, yes and no. Obviously, what happens later makes it a good scene or not. On the other hand, the fact that she comes with her boyfriend is a reminder, that we see normal people who have decided to do something extraordinary. They are not artificial, but real persons with a life and dreams and so on. I think that that is sexy.

Then..hell, I like to see (and do it myself) ladies taken in front of their boyfriends/husbands who look with wide eyes and say "ohm, she does not normally do anal", for example. I think that that's a little fetish, but I like it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

the fact that she comes with her boyfriend is a reminder
Where did you see a boy friend with Lindsey and Veronica ???
I suppose you still speak about Katy Rose and her BF, but please use their topic then because it gives troubles here and people will not understand what we are speaking about.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

I'm in agreement, this has to be one of the best castings. Lindsey is undeniably sexy and when you throw Veronica into the mix it becomes magic. Thank you Pierre!