LINDA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Re: LINDA SWEET

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Wow! Love her horny looks. Very nice indeed :)

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

In this video she's wonderful more than ever!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have more videos in stock with Linda, don't worry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

I'm happy to hear it!

trinity
Guru

Post by trinity »

few days ago i saw a girl that looks just like her :D and i thought does she loves it in the ass like Linda :D

happykeppi
Padawan

Post by happykeppi »

I know I am a little late with that, but many many thanks for this amazing and wonderful video, Pierre! After watching her foursome session, I was like "who the fuck is Viola Bailey?!". I know this doesn't belong to this thread and I might be the only guy on this planet with such an opinion, but I believe she is overrated and I can't understand the hype that is currently going on surrounding this girl. Linda, in turn, is the real deal. I knew her from other sites beforehand and she was nothing more than "just another Czech performer" for me for a long time. However, my point of view on her has completely changed thanks to your latest video. I really love her attidude and how she was into the whole situation. She laughed, she screamed and even she had some tears at the end. However, her great smile immediately came back in a heartbeat and the whole video was just ... "WOW"! So natural, so authentic, so real!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must said there is two world between Viola and Linda so it's impossible to make a concret neutral comparison for me.
What I know, until today Viola never betrayed me but Linda without any reason did it.
She came many time to complain about LP, even front of my camera but finaly ( as did Chelsy Sun and many others ) went again and again shoot for them.
It means when money talk, those babes just don't have any kind of ethic and will do anything to get what they want.
But Viola is the opposite, I have seen with me eyes the email proposals send by the LP secretary with crazy amount of money on the table and she never care about it.
For this, I have a huge respect for Viola which has a heart big like her breast !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

raindrop
Padawan

Post by raindrop »

Can we finally have the initiation ? I was requesting it from the start but instead, we had the wunf.. and then the dp... but I am still interested in the initiation...

What I like about initiation is this surprise a girl has, just like a first scene. Then the girl gets comfortable when she performs again and again. Initiations are special.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it will come this year don't worry !!!

PW

dr_moro
Padawan

Post by dr_moro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon second Wunf for Terka Angeline and Linda Sweet.

Linda-and-Terka-in-WUNF.jpg

PW
I saw online that scene.perfect scene.Congratulations!
But Expect other scenes. Which wakeupnfuck scene with Terka and the above group scene.
I think : 154 or 155 WUNF scene Terka and Linda :D