LINDA LUV

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Patrick
Guru

Re: LINDA LUV

Post by Patrick »

Le mot " splendide " prend alors tout son sens ...
Je suis prêt à attendre le temps qu'il faut pour l'initiation , si initiation il y a ...

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

you can already see her with the stage name Adina Dena.
Probably why PW released the casting.

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

You have been very silent on her Pierre.... She is gorgeous and I hope we get her full initiation....

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

PW please break the ice here....... your silence is killing us !!!

its been a while since we saw you hammering a beauty like linda luv

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

She is absolutely incredible!! I have the feeling there will be more, but Pierre does not want to tell us yet. But I could be wrong of course...

bungabong
Newb

Post by bungabong »

Wow It's been a while since Spiderwoodman catched a prey that gorgeous! I was disappointed he didn't succeed with Radka (https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _7457.html). I whish Mr Woodman would go back to his source... you know: when he wake up the "bitch within" from prude reluctant girls who were thinking they would just do some modelling. The girls shocked by his nasty magazines, the long argumentation, the "ok we'll talk" cut scene and then the happy conclusion... That is, to me, his Trademark.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My trade mark is to be a big worker trying to get as much as possible from every girl he cross but it's not me who decide if a girl is schocked or happy about me, my work, take a dick or not, etc ...
So do not ask me to fake an interview, there are hundred of fake castings labels on the internet in case you need it. But here it's just the truth !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

I'd rather have a genuine site, triumphs and disappointments. There are plenty enough of the former and, I guess from your response, a few of the latter. Ah well, Linda Luv, you have missed out on more than you can know.

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

Hum... So, she will be one of our christmas presents?

CA

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

Truth is a lie...so better lie and make us happy ;)