LINDA LECLAIR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LINDA LECLAIR

Post by admin »

wijo
Guru

Re: LINDA LECLAIR

Post by wijo »

Very very nice

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her casting was simply incredible, she is same category of submissive babe like Angel Rush and I had great time with her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Absolutely, she did catch me when she presented her nude butt and did shake him a little bit, use me, take me...

This girl is 100% real and on my radar, I can imagine how submissive and devot she is.

Very hot and curious for the update !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

perfect-girl.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

t34
Padawan

Post by t34 »

She looks hot and judging by the short preview at the end of the clip, this could become a candidate for the casting of the year! I hope her casting is somewhere on the top of Pierre's priority list.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you'll love her very submissive attitude at the casting !!!

PW

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rare when a girl is slapped so much. I wonder if this girl is still talking to you after such rude action!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Crackers wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rare when a girl is slapped so much. I wonder if this girl is still talking to you after such rude action!
... yes she is talking to him and I can tell you what she says: "Pierre, it was incredible, the next time you can even be harder"

You didn`t promise too much my friend, the mix of her kindness and her devotness was breathtaking. Very very enjoyable!!

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Will there be moore with her? I hoped that she would try the golden drink... But not...