LILY LABEAU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LILY LABEAU

Post by admin »

loukios
Guru

Re: LILY LABEAU

Post by loukios »

On est habitué au casting réglementaire de 8-9 minutes avec les hongroises et les tchèques, avec les américaines c'est 25 min de moyenne, ici 45 même.. 8-)
C'est dingue le naturel avec lequel elles parlent..
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Lily is a hot one. Please tell me we'll see more of her.

edit - removed stupid question now that I've seen the casting. :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok let me tell you the truth !
I love Lily, she's adorable but ... in america even if you take a fist or a dildo big like a leg in your ass, until it's not a real human dick, they said : oh I did not do anal yet !
And for me it doesn't work like that ! Even one inche from Manuel Ferrara is almost big like my dick and I consider it's like if a girl does anal ...
So with Lily is was fine she was absolutly OK to work and do anal with me but the price was so high for it that it was a non-sens for me when I know what she did for kink.com
So finaly no more to show with her ... but she's a very nice person, no doubt on that point !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

your explanation makes perfect sense. For some reason in America a girl can take a dildo in her ass or a fist or whatever but unless it's a dick from a living male, they claim they haven't done anal. I think it has a lot to do with the agent as well.

Too bad. Maybe once she does her first scene with a man, you can do more with her the next time she's in France and the prices aren't so high.

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

rodney1964 wrote:your explanation makes perfect sense. For some reason in America a girl can take a dildo in her ass or a fist or whatever but unless it's a dick from a living male, they claim they haven't done anal. I think it has a lot to do with the agent as well.
exactly the same
in america even if you take a fist or a dildo big like a leg in your ass, until it's not a real human dick, they said : oh I did not do anal yet !
rodney1964 wrote: Maybe once she does her first scene with a man, you can do more with her the next time she's in France and the prices aren't so high.
wow, I suppose you don't read so many of Pierre's posts :shock:
nothing specific against you rodney, just not your best comments ;)
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Rodney, Totoro knows I hate at first when money is the " only reason why she does it " and second, it must be with some "flowers" around ( I mean not just because it's a work ! ) !!!
Most of the Americans girls on the site doing sex with me ( excepted Gracie who was so adorable but it's me who wanted she work with Manuel ... ) was all in the category of just wish a good sex and not really care of the money !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

meta
Padawan

Post by meta »

yeah, it seems she has already some experience:
3715.jpg
3715.jpg (70.46 KiB) Viewed 12194 times
3714.jpg
3714.jpg (46.45 KiB) Viewed 12194 times
3713.jpg
3713.jpg (49.7 KiB) Viewed 12194 times
Capture d’écran 2011-08-21 à 12.45.33.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but no link to competitors please, thanks !

PW

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Gorgeous! Incroyable casting! No more to said!
You're the best master!
Attachments
lilylabeauxart3.jpg