LILITH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pieter
Guru

Re: LILITH

Post by pieter »

DAP was on the same day as the photo made on page 1? Her butthole looked so tiny there :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and when you'll see who did that ... you'll be surprised !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

raaakma
Guru

Post by raaakma »

Merci Pierre!!! Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre :lol:

CanadasH
Newb

Post by CanadasH »

Rick Angel il est dans ta video pour le décors, trop naze ce mec.
Quelle chance qu'il y ait Ian et Cheritto, eux ce sont des vrais baiseurs !

kartus2
Guru

Post by kartus2 »

Did she take the special Woodman piss sauce??? :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ask her or become a member and I will have answered you !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rick Angel il est dans ta video pour le décors, trop naze ce mec.
C'est cette scène qui est à l'origine de ma fâcherie avec Rick. Jusqu'à ce jour là, nous entretenions de bon rapports mais les deux scènes ayant précédées celle ci il n'avait pas bien bandé non plus malgré l'absorption de pilules bleues.
Donc je lui avait gentiment dit que si la prochaine fois il jouait encore en touche, je ne pourrai pas continuer à travailler avec lui.
C'est ce qui c'est passé, et après le casting de Lilith j'ai été prendre un café dans le lobby de l'hotel avec lui et je lui ai donné 100 euros de moins que Ian et Mike tout en lui disant gentiment dit que notre collaboration s'arrêtait là mais que j'espérai garder une relation amicale avec lui.
Il s'est levé en me disant " très bien" et s'est cassé sans me dire au revoir ni me serrer la main ...
Depuis ce jour il me casse auprès de toutes les personnes qu'il croise, en racontant que je suis un pédophile qui baise des enfants !!!
C'est moche que la haine pousse les gens à dire les pires choses mais bon d'un autre coté ceux ou celles qui croient les mots de ce gars, n'ont pas grand chose dans le cerveau non plus !!!
Aujourd'hui il se pique la bite et parvient à ce maintenir dans le business grace à ça et surtout le fait que Fred Coppula lui apporte son soutien et le fasse travailler, mais bon je reste persuadé qu'un jour où l'autre le karma s'occupera de lui ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kartus2
Guru

Post by kartus2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ask her or become a member and I will have answered you !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
Sir Woodman, as a loyal fan I think is a total disrespect your type of answering; having been a repeat conduct on your forum with a lot of people who has said the same... I advice you, as you don't have to be stupid to realize, that if you irritate so much why you don't close the forum just for the active members? Which is the sense If we can't talk with you & you treat your fans as this...

There's nothing bad if you couldn't piss on Lilith, excellence Woodman; you have piss on memorable bitches. It's ok if not on this particular one... I'm still your fan anyway

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This forum is made for everyone, even my haters can speak, but there are some limits about always asking the same questions without make the effort to support my work.
If you wanna know what is inside the videos, just do the right thing, be a member and help me to keep the wish to continued this business because really some morning I feel better I just retire and take care of my family ...

PW

looping001
Padawan

Post by looping001 »

Update de Mlle LILITH = réabonnement illico!

Ah, et heu... MERCI PIERRE!!!
(Et vivement l'update d'Alizee, ne t'arrêtes pas en si bon chemin!)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je vais mettre une autre française ce mois ci oui !!!

PW