LIGA PYR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LIGA PYR

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: LIGA PYR

Post by Booz »

J'aime bien la couverture du lit, tu peux me donner l'adresse où on peut se la procurer?

Quelle allure de romanichelle ...mais une bonne romanichelle.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her again in february at the Riga's erotic fair ! It's on a life chat I must put online soon... She didn't change so much and after two childrens it's a good performance !!! She was not my favorite face but I loved so much her body and the moaning in bed !!! Very cool babe ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cumintoface
Padawan

Post by cumintoface »

in the casting she looks not so good but in the scene of pyramid 2 she looks extrem good. the blow job, or better i must say the mouth fuck, in this scene is one of the best i´ve ever seen.

p.s.
at once only two postings here for that hot girl, i dont understand this.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me I loved particulary her body !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!