LEYLA PEACHBLOOM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
madfucker
Guru

Re: LEYLA PEACHBLOOM

Post by madfucker »

It's obviously Ricardo who answer to all people at EBI. Master, when comes next Leyla scene with you? She is too skinny for me but she has something I like in the eyes!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know it's Ricardo who is writting but all of them follow with blind eyes !!!
it's so funny to read the comment of these guys at EBI, thinking she's a "VICTIM" of me !!!
I was the only one to give her works for a long period when nobody wanted even meet her because of Ricardo shaddow, and now that I didn't even see her since almost a year, I'm still responsable of her lack of success !!! Amazing how some guys are idiots ...
And no one understand they are speaking with RICARDO and not Leyla Peachbloom !!!
The best is when "she" says : "I don't feed Ricardo, he doesn't even want take the commission from my work in Prague. "
So Ricardo has a job ? he earns enough money to paid the rent of the flat and buy drugs, alcohol and cigarets now. Good her mother will be happy no one take her pension money anymore then. But I'm curious what kind of job he is doing then ? Invited all his taxi drivers friends at home ? And then what they do there ??? Try to guess ...
The devil is not PW in Leyla's world, it's her BF !!!
Come on, wake up baby, you're young, it's time to react and be free or later you will cry a lot remember every day you had passed near of him ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

notnice
Padawan

Post by notnice »

Can we get any contact of this lady Mr.Woodman ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes I can put her phone number here if you want !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

notnice
Padawan

Post by notnice »

Please don't do it ! We're not too much familiar with this forum board, we was thinking maybe you can send an email with some contact of this lady, can be shared. An email adress, etc.Fortunately we found some contacting ways on google search, and we hope they will be the right ones.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So you don't need me !!! Top cool ...

PW

notnice
Padawan

Post by notnice »

No Mr.Woodman, we don't really need you.
In some way it is a big help from your part, many of the hungarian ladies are telling their names in this intervieuws. This make our work more easy. Sometime things are looking to be difficult, are the most simple. The part is the most important for our work, it is free in your website. Not to mention the many informations could be connected by reading the forum comments. We start to really understand what is the key of your great success, and to enjoy the smell of our upcoming success when reading your personal comments about the persons you worked. They are too many. How many hungarian models are mentioned in this forum board, if I can ask you ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK mister Notnice aka Ricardo ( you mistaken with IP adress once again !!! ) we are a bit tired of you playing the troll here again !!!
Thank you but you will have to come back with another Avatar because you're banned once again ...

PW

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know it's Ricardo who is writting but all of them follow with blind eyes !!!
it's so funny to read the comment of these guys at EBI, thinking she's a "VICTIM" of me !!!
I was the only one to give her works for a long period when nobody wanted even meet her because of Ricardo shaddow, and now that I didn't even see her since almost a year, I'm still responsable of her lack of success !!! Amazing how some guys are idiots ...
And no one understand they are speaking with RICARDO and not Leyla Peachbloom !!!
The best is when "she" says : "I don't feed Ricardo, he doesn't even want take the commission from my work in Prague. "
So Ricardo has a job ? he earns enough money to paid the rent of the flat and buy drugs, alcohol and cigarets now. Good her mother will be happy no one take her pension money anymore then. But I'm curious what kind of job he is doing then ? Invited all his taxi drivers friends at home ? And then what they do there ??? Try to guess ...
The devil is not PW in Leyla's world, it's her BF !!!
Come on, wake up baby, you're young, it's time to react and be free or later you will cry a lot remember every day you had passed near of him ...

PW
Of course, he has a glamorous job for awhile.
Attachments
faggot zoltan ricardo3.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah yes I forgot !!!

PW