LEXI DONA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
maxxx
Guru

Re: LEXI DONA

Post by maxxx »

Curious George wrote:I am curious. How expensive is a coke in a restaurant in downtown Budapest. ;)
It depends on the restaurant.If you go to Hooters Budapest, and give say 10000ft than that's how much you'll pay for the coke. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's OK sure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

The reason that I asked, is because 2 relatives recently spent 3 days in Paris as tourists. They did not go to any fancy restaurants. They told me their meals were very expensive compared to a meal at a typical restaurant in a US city. (Not NYC) So I wondered how do the prices compare between Paris and Budapest.

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

Curious George wrote:The reason that I asked, is because 2 relatives recently spent 3 days in Paris as tourists. They did not go to any fancy restaurants. They told me their meals were very expensive compared to a meal at a typical restaurant in a US city. (Not NYC) So I wondered how do the prices compare between Paris and Budapest.
There is no comparison.Budapest is cheaper in every way.It's phenomenal city to visit and have fun.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Depend about what !!! In general life is 2 to 3 times cheaper than in France excepted all electronics, cars etc ... because the VAT is 27% in Hungary.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

][Michael][
Padawan

Post by ][Michael][ »

Wonderful part :mrgreen:

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

J'espères qu'on aura la chance de la revoir sur ce site !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toi aussi t'es dur de la feuille parfois, car j'ai expliqué que la fin du casting sera mise en ligne prochainement et que ce fût ma première scene hardcore filmée en 4K.

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Toi aussi t'es dur de la feuille parfois, car j'ai expliqué que la fin du casting sera mise en ligne prochainement et que ce fût ma première scene hardcore filmée en 4K.

PW
Je savais pour le casting , merci mais comme d'habitude je me suis mal exprimé, je parlais d'autres aventures en dehors du casting mais merci pour l'engueulade !! :D :D :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle est méritée !!! :P :P :P

PW