LEXI DONA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
GeorgeN
Guru

Re: LEXI DONA

Post by GeorgeN »

You were correct, Pierre, he is a good boy, well equipped for the task. He's better than most of the boyfriends you bring on here. But I do prefer your style. You are a lot less respectful to the girls when forcing yourself. It was all a little too comfortable for me.

But you are the master after all. I should have liked to see you lead her into the bathroom, call her bitch and do what you do so very very well.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too of course but at least we have a nice scene with a gorgeous babe and it's first time anyone can see her with a dick in the ass. So me, I said " champagne " !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

Guys, I've met this girl yesterday in Budapest and I can tell you, she's even prettier in real life.
Before Pierre and I went to the hotel where he shot the scene with her, we seat and talked for a while in a near by restaurant where I also met a french babe Sandra Campos.Anyway, be very careful, if you ever meet Pierre and end up in a restaurant with him, never leave your drink out of your sight.I did it and this bastard drinken my Coke. :x :P He was claiming it was by mistake, but he didn't convince me.So,guard your drink. ;) :lol:

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I am curious. How expensive is a coke in a restaurant in downtown Budapest. ;)

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Really good scene. Both have chemistry and for being relatively amateur, they both seem to know what they are doing.

I am looking forward to see her again (together with Pierre obviously)
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maxxx you're a bad boy !!! I didn't noticed it was your drink, I swear ... :( :( :(

About Lexi, next will be the end of her casting ... but not this month !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: About Lexi, next will be the end of her casting ... but not this month !!!

PW
:arrow:
no one knows about tomorrow, maybe one day Jason will invite me to do a scene with both of them !!!
:?:

did you try to hide something ?

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maxxx you're a bad boy !!! I didn't noticed it was your drink, I swear ... :( :( :(

About Lexi, next will be the end of her casting ... but not this month !!!

PW
I am a bad boy, but I was joking.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, me too ...

PW

TomZ
Padawan

Post by TomZ »

She is quite nice. It would be nice to see her in a dp.