LEONA QUEEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
madfucker
Guru

Re: LEONA QUEEN

Post by madfucker »

Thank you master, great action with that girl

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

And probably you'll get few new members, and a lot of downloads soon, cuz she've been already adverted it on her fb profile 8-) She's a cool girl :)

zipper
Padawan

Post by zipper »

Hello Pierre,

Why don´t you do a "Duet" with LEONA and SLAVINA ! :D

Greetings

Zipper

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hello Pierre,

Talking about duets I was wondering if there is (or will be) more material available where you participate in the real actiony. I understand you do not always want to have the camera on (example Leona Queen 3ième mi-temps :evil: together with Alain) but it would be cool from time to time.
If I am not mistaken so far I only have seen it once on this site (you, P Brossman and Erika )

Have a great day and night

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah, wake up my friend ! there are many videos like that on the site... and soon will come Rihanna Samuel and many other with me + someone !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Pierre;

Thanks for your swift response but I probably did not explain well what was in my mind.
Obviously you are in a lot of clips where you prepare the girls or do so some spot checks during the action. What I ment was a clip where you do participate in the sex axtion/penetration like for exampe with Erika Fire (DP).
Somehow in the middle as example is the clip with Mega Laren (fantastic by the way like most of your work) where we see you first in action and then your crew. But unless I am really tired (which is true) and have to open my eyes I did not find a lot of clips where you fuck together with some of your actors.

Anyways, what you do (interviews, clips and the forum) is smart, inventive and exciting so I am a fan.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I had understood and my response his the same ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

parislc
Padawan

Post by parislc »

hi alls,

I think this tatoo near the pussy, is juste awful !!! quel gachis ! I don't understand this will of all those girls (and men) to have awful tatoos ! ça me fait limite débander ! (je sais pas le dire en anglais...)

for my part, when i see a girl like that, i wonder what she can have in mind to have such horrible wishes than a tatoo !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's fashion today ! Personnaly I don't really care, it doesn't disturb me until it's not the face of her boyfriend on her pussy !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You will see soon a Sthuf with an exceptionnel tatoo ... You will smile for an hour !!!

PW

parisianboy
Padawan

Post by parisianboy »

putain, trop excitante la pipe ! Tu devrais leur en faire faire des comme ça plus souvent ! ;)