ALANNIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALANNIS

Post by admin »

Phelan
Guru

Re: LEJLA

Post by Phelan »

:o :shock: :o ...

i first thought about some fingerpaint... but ;)

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Oh my god!! What did you do to her ass? I can't believe it. She was (yes, I said was..) such a beauty....

Seebass
Guru

Post by Seebass »

Que s'est il passé avec elle? elle a l'air furieuse a la fin! :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je me suis un peu ... laissé aller !!! l'euphorie à mal tournée ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kaj.johanson
Padawan

Post by kaj.johanson »

This is just to much!

I have folowed your work for maybe 15-20 years. Im one of your greatest fans. Whit this said, im gonna give you some serious critics.

From the very beginning i think the castings was about seduction, and psycological exitment. But since a couple of years i think it has become more and more violence, smacking asses and very hard anal. Thats "not my cup of tea".

And this time i think you went across a border, this was as close as you can to get to a real assault. And dont say that you cant control this, that you just act upon how things are developing. You are the master, you are in charge, you decide what kind of sex its gonna be.

Please stop this violence and give us more of seduction and psykological thrill.

ronaldo
Padawan

Post by ronaldo »

kaj.johanson wrote:This is just to much!
Please stop this violence and give us more of seduction and psykological thrill.
What the fuck man !!! Most of us watch Pierre's video to see him slaughter young and innocent bitches. We don't care about seduction and romantic kisses.

I am sure that Lejla deserved what happened to her :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And I am sure hat she came back for more :lol:

herb_d_perv
Padawan

Post by herb_d_perv »

We' ll never know what actually transpired until Pierre post the casting video which I think is not going to happen in this case.
-Herbert the Pervert

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

None of us knows what happend in the edited parts... but i guess she was "just" shocked and upset how her ass looked AFTER her encounter with Pierre...and that she did not asked Pierre to stop while they were in action... because he would have stopped that very moment... Also the reason we can see this scene here, means that she had signed a release for that at the end...

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Would be nice to see what lead to this, but im afraid she didint agree to show that :( But the ass probably healed in a few days, so she didint loose that much soft work most likely.