LEILA SMITH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: LEILA SMITH

Post by balou »

Hey Pierre, it is the beginning of the weekend and my balls are already empty... Bastard! :D
Fantastic treatment, my compliments. A wonderful natural nasty girl.

ladyoscar.h
Guru

Post by ladyoscar.h »

I do not understand English well, but this girl was not afraid of all or a mistake.

When there are these kinds of challenges, here you see the skill Pierre, very good, as always GREAT ......... ;) :oops:

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:And she liked it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
which can be easily seen...

@rafale: No blurs so far

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

very pretty face and a very dominant scene. Funny how she said she will never do anal and that same day she had a very strong anal initiation. She was very young and the scene was almost 3 years ago. I saw she worked with other people in the mean time, yet she only did anal for you. Did you stay in contact with her? She seems to be a bit materialistic/superficial, do you agree?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

Tro de rozbeef sur ce site, sam pete les couille; j'voulai juste te dire ke té un vrai kador dan cte video avec leila. j'me sui repri un abo a ton site hier et j'regret pas mon oseil, ca tape vachtement mieu que sur les tube en kalit de merde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci pour ce compliment très special Béber !!!

Toi, I don't have any contact with her since that time. I liked her because we had a hard time to convince her to make it but then she became a furious fucker and I love it so much when it's like that !!! The total opposite of a Pinky June for instance ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

You can clearly see the moment her brain switches from "I am in control" to "fuck, i am so horny, i can't think anymore"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's exactly the point !!! Sometime i'm able to feel it in the eyes of girls at the moment we fight the most !!! It was the same with Aleska Diamond, Angel and some others when I had a voice in my head telling me : come on push, push, push on her mind she just wait for that !!! And you see the result ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Phelan wrote:You can clearly see the moment her brain switches from "I am in control" to "fuck, i am so horny, i can't think anymore"
Yessss!!! The same moment I decided Pierre can tie me up with his belt any time he wants!

I had three orgasms just watching this. I am going to feel so fantastic after I take a nap... zzzzzzzz.....
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like your comments Rafale, same explosive than this girl here !!!

PW