LAURA CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
hercoolass
Padawan

Re: LAURA CRYSTAL

Post by hercoolass »

Which scene or was this movie?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Je suis un peu déçu que Laura ne t'ai pas offert l'exclue de sa première double anal , dommage qu'elle n'ait pas bossée un peu plus avec toi , mais bon ....

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not true !!! I did her first anal long before Rocco but he did not "raped" her. She agreed to let him try and then considering it was too big don"t let him fuck her in ass !
She did her second anal with Mike Blue because it was her BF at this time and she was relax with him.
She has a mega tight ass ( maybe I must said "had" now she did her second, third, fourth etc ... DP with LP ) and it was very difficult to go inside her butt !!! Probabily now she can be open for all world ...

PW
plus qu'ouverte , apparemment en allant voir sa fiche , depuis son retour tu l'as bien ouverte , anal et DP a fond pour toutes les productions et elle semble bien bosser !

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Very sad...
http://m.bild.de/news/ausland/crystal-m ... obile.html

I hope she comes back on the right way and put those fucking drugs in the trash... I wish her the best.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This was what I said when I got the news. I like laura a lot but yes there are many things I never agreed about Laura's life and I hope the jail will have been a lesson for her and a way to find the straight road.
Her children for sure will be the first happy if she goes back to be a "normal" mother.
I wish her the best in the future.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

As-tu des nouvelles , est-elle toujours en prison ?

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

radioactif wrote:As-tu des nouvelles , est-elle toujours en prison ?
????

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

sais-tu si elle est sortie de prison ? Elle complètement disparue de la circulation alors qu'elle était très active !

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

radioactif wrote:sais-tu si elle est sortie de prison ? Elle complètement disparue de la circulation alors qu'elle était très active !
???