LAURA CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
hercoolass
Padawan

Re: LAURA CRYSTAL

Post by hercoolass »

How did you persuade her Pierre, to take it in her ass since it obviously she is always struggling with her anal scenes. Did you have any problems with her during scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Think a bit, she did it first time with me few years ago, and came back for her first DP.
If she had any problems with me, I don't think she will have made it that way ...
We are good friends, I think she can always trust me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think She is a bit in trouble now !!! :(
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -meth.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

Supposedly she made an anal scene with Rocco that was almost bordering on rape.
I haven't seen the scene myself however, but i believe that's the biggest reason she has been reluctant to anal for the most part

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not true !!! I did her first anal long before Rocco but he did not "raped" her. She agreed to let him try and then considering it was too big don"t let him fuck her in ass !
She did her second anal with Mike Blue because it was her BF at this time and she was relax with him.
She has a mega tight ass ( maybe I must said "had" now she did her second, third, fourth etc ... DP with LP ) and it was very difficult to go inside her butt !!! Probabily now she can be open for all world ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Crystal is in jail ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not true !!! I did her first anal long before Rocco but he did not "raped" her. She agreed to let him try and then considering it was too big don"t let him fuck her in ass !
She did her second anal with Mike Blue because it was her BF at this time and she was relax with him.
She has a mega tight ass ( maybe I must said "had" now she did her second, third, fourth etc ... DP with LP ) and it was very difficult to go inside her butt !!! Probabily now she can be open for all world ...

PW
Obviously i thought that you were the first. It was just she said that herself in an interview when she did her scene together with Mick Blue, that she felt she almost got raped. Anyway, no matter, as i said, i haven't even seen the scene, but she was not exactly happy with the scene together with Rocco.

Seems she is in deep shit now though, meeting up at the police station high on crystal meth isn't exactly the smartest idea. Fits her name somewhat though ;)

hercoolass
Padawan

Post by hercoolass »

Well, comparing her latest scenes with her "ordeal" with Rocco I feel almost sorry for Rocco who just barely touched her ass : )
Quite extreme and rough stuff she is doing now.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Obviously i thought that you were the first
I was !!! She even wrote it at EBI ...

PW