LANA SLADER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LANA SLADER

Post by admin »

madfucker
Guru

LANA S

Post by madfucker »

Master,I felt in love with that girl. Could you tell me if she's in your pandora box?
Apparently she did some B/G scenes but I didn't found any anal situation. They said at eurobabeindex she did it with Rocco Sifredi, but I bought the video just for that and I was disapointed to see she just had vaginal intercourse in that movie.
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/lana_s.html
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2012-07-06 à 17.35.10.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LANA S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No comment !!! Sorry I have no more to tell. Better you come back in few months if you have questions about her and with who she did anal sex ... ;)
Then the light could be on !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toastytea
Guru

Re: LANA SLADER

Post by toastytea »

wow yum more please sir

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

A M A Z I N G

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Moi aussi elle me fait penser à quelqu'un dont j'ai le nom sur le bout des lèvres. Peut-être que si elle enlève sa culotte la mémoire va me revenir?
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mais elle l'enlève sa culotte Booz !!! T'es devenu aveugle à force de mater du cul sur internet ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

She certainly does remove her panties and has two studs in strategic positions. She is charming enough but lacks innocence. Not a conquest for you, Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did an anal try with her but she refused to shoot in B/G video at this time. Later she worked for a competitor and now she does only shows in Club and G/G staff. But actually she has changed a lot and you'll be surprise if I do a new casting ...

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Aren't we surprised almost every day? ;)
Changed her Body like Christina Bella or her behavior / attitude?