LANA ROY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LANA ROY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a pity but no one want stop the train ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alehas00777
Newb

Post by alehas00777 »

very cute. thank you Pierre

give me that video. I'm gonna buy the membership

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't have any date at the moment ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

marco1000
Guru

Post by marco1000 »

Don't forget to upload the movie of this girl.. she is nice

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I hadn't commented on this one. Damn my radar. :lol:

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You're funny guys !!! When I am with my team you ask me to be alone, when I said I am alone you ask why I did not shoot a DP ...
Crazy !!!

PW
More important is that you take your time with a girl in static camera perspective. Once your trademark of the casting series, I really don't like the POV shots. And when you don't have one hand occupied with a camera but also available to touch the girl it makes everything even better.

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

pieter wrote:
More important is that you take your time with a girl in static camera perspective. Once your trademark of the casting series, I really don't like the POV shots. And when you don't have one hand occupied with a camera but also available to touch the girl it makes everything even better.
Amen to that pieter !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also do both in most of the case now, so both POV and static lovers are supposed be happy !!!

PW

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Well that is great, if only you would incorporate one other old school casting trademark* to your new castings I would be over the moon (and in trouble cause I would HAVE to get a subscription immediately :oops: )

*The old school start of the anal part of the casting where you are behind / on top of the girl and slide inside her butthole and push her down into the bed while having her spread her legs.

I know you think that people are looking at your asshole (ok, some gay people maybe but what are they doing here anyway) and you therefore don't want to do it anymore, but the effect of this position on the girl is so amazing.

An excellent example of this is, in my opinion, my all-time favorite Woodman Casting of Colette (DVD 14). I've watched that DVD so many times and it still is amazing.
It not only has the start I mentioned above, but includes excellent side view action. We (the viewers) see the facial expressions of the girl while taking some serious anal pounding and it makes it a real masterpiece.

Could you try to recreate some of that sometime?

marco1000
Guru

Post by marco1000 »

Dont forget to update. She is beautiful