LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Jean »

I know the whole story Pierre, you have all the right to say that, i'm on your side you know it, i understand you, i would probably not have the same mercy for her if she did to me what she did to you, maybe i souldn't take her seriously, it's just that, too much "models" died too soon in this biz, if something terrible can be avoided, i just wish it will be avoided.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Trust me I have a good heart and don't wish her to die even after what she did but there are some people who are destined to stay on earth till 100 years old and some who left too early. I agree it's important to help those young soul who does crazy things but the first able to make it are the family + BF and then the friends.
I know many people tried to do something to put back Lana in the right shoes but she escape always from it.
So we will see what will be tomorrow ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

czajanaut
Guru

Post by czajanaut »

To be honest, I don't give a single fuck about Lana. I never did.
Yes she was quite pretty but there's millions of other sluts with more charisma.

For some time she delivered good gossip but now I just feel pitty for her!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

Looks like she's had a bit more work done looking at her latest pic.
Attachments
Can't get much more robotic now!
Can't get much more robotic now!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Apparently, she's not the selfish egomaniac as she used to be, it seems that she start to change for the good,

she said she gonna help homeless people by buying foods/lunch, it seems she's not lying on that, would be absolutly sick from her to cheat on that point.

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

"hey everyone, I am not rude/selfish/psychotic... look at me I'm feeding homeless people hehehhheehe" :roll: :roll: :roll:

dellinger3
Padawan

Post by dellinger3 »

Next time she will probably post a snapchat video of her feeding homeless people so everyone can see how nice she is.

This is funny "friends"...
https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/w ... -dog-back/

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

CMEX2 wrote:Her ass is looking like Proxy Paige (who i can't really watch, because she's too overweight).
Proxy Paige has a damn fat ass nowadays, that's for sure, but it has nothing to do with implants.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

I just feel compassion for her, not matter what she do now, she can't escape the flamewar.

Feeding homeless ppl ? "Publicity" :evil:

Surgery (trying to please ppl), "OMG you look like shit" ! :evil: :evil: :evil: (true comment on twitter)

I know she did so much bad things that she is the only one responsible of such hate, but it's not shooting on ambulance/hospital anymore, it's burning it.