LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Karmafan
Guru

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by Karmafan »

Lana in the internet social media news again. The rumor is she fucked Kendra Sunderlund's BF and they broke up and now the 2 girls are having a twitter beef over it.

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

^ I just read Lana's tweets... we know she is a massive liar so when she says she didn't have sex with him I am sure she isn't telling the truth... of course she seems to confirm that 1 or 2 tweets later when she said that they had been broken up for months and were in an open relationship before that... seemingly implying she did sleep with the guy and who cares?

Look, at the end of the day, she clearly is totally OK with drama. She doesn't care who she hurts or how she hurts them. She's going to do what she wants, when she wants and won't stop until she is basically kicked out of the industry.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm probably one of the last here who will be the Lana's lawyer but honestly when it comes about "who fuck who or what" it's very difficult to be part of it and know where is the truth !!!
I have all my life considered there are 3 elements in that kind of story and never just one. Nobody knows what was the situation between Kendra and her BF, nobody knows if it's not this guy who wanted Lana more than Lana wanted him, nobody knows if Lana has acted in a way to ruin this couple or not, nobody out of this 3 persons know truly what they really did etc ...
I have had recently in front of my eyes someone I know for 23 years and who just left his full family and a wife he knows since almost 30 years for a young girl half of his age
after 2 months they fuck together. On the paper he his an asshole but he told me why he stopped love his wife and some parts make me understand him.
I know myself I am exposed every day to the possibility to "crack" for a girl half age of my Sophie but he will never happen because till now all his perfect between us.
So I suggest everyone to let the sex stories of other been cleaned by them because it's a subject we can't be judge about ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rex
Padawan

Post by Rex »

It's better to stay away far from The controversial Lana and avoid all the mess.
The only good news about her would be she's Wunf no. 240.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rudy93
Newb

Post by Rudy93 »

Super j'ai hate !!
Moi qui ai rien compris par contre , Sa a été tourné avant ou aprés l'embrouille ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Avant evidemment ...

PW

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

Really wondering if Pierre pissed in this bitch's mouth and shows it to us..

dellinger3
Padawan

Post by dellinger3 »

Looks so much better here with her natural looks and not that cartoonish body she has now.

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

:( again .. the "to be continued" sigh :cry: