LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, I am friend with Samantha and will not comment this !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

I do not understand why this topic has not
Been closed yet.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Just my opinion Pierre but will you now not post Lana rhoades wunf scene. I think personally bit would be the right move. I would also take down her casting video too. My reasons are here. Firstly she has Made false accusations against you which are untrue and secondly she assaulted a friend of yours who you respect a lot. Do we really need a model like that on the site. Yes she maybe super hot but let us not forget what we are dealing with here a girl who has mental issues and would fuck anyone up if given the chance. Some may disagree and that’s cool.

And yes maybe this topic does need to be closed why give her the attention.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

sorry guys but the Wunf scene with Lana has cost me 5000 $ and she has made me loss enough money with Budapest that I will not make her the favor to put it in the trash.
At the moment I keep what I have said, WUNF 230 and after that I will forget this lady who don't deserve more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Will it ever end? ...

j3rom3
Padawan

Post by j3rom3 »

so now she is lying to her whole audience,
who can believe she got FIRED from her agency for being drunk ? :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah and Adriana has mark on her body because she fell down the stairs !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And Lana Rhoades felldown in the Tampa bay because yes anyone not under drug+ alcohol does the same !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: seriously some people are ready to trust this girl who lies every 10 secondes ???

Mike South seems sure she was not under arrest and he is a serious guy when it comes about this kind of situation even if myself I have 5 persons having wrote me by SMS the same story.
So best now is to wait and see the next step and all of us will know the exact truth very soon !!!

I don't want spent more time on it here or on EBI where the crazy rabbit is nearly having a stroke !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Capture d’écran 2017-10-11 à 19.28.24.png
I wonder if this guy read his post sometimes when drug came out !!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And to conclude here you have the Adriana Chechik answer about Lana's latest tweet :
22841.jpg
Now I will patiently wait Adriana send me the police report as soon she will have it.
IMG_4818.JPG
PW

dellinger3
Padawan

Post by dellinger3 »

What will police report prove? That Lana was arrested?

And sue Lana for what? I dont think Lana has said anything to defame Adriana.

Schopenhauer
Padawan

Post by Schopenhauer »

Souhaitons à Lana de reprendre pied et si elle pense que c'est bien pour elle de revenir dans le business avec un nouvel agent, de nouveaux repères et souhaitons à Adriana de remporter de nombreuses récompenses et de garder un cœur bon.

jeanmarc
Padawan

Post by jeanmarc »

Coucou Pierre, un petit mot pour dire que j'avais pris ta défense à l'époque en août (et dieu sait qu'on n'était pas une majorité à l'époque) mais à y réfléchir, 2 minutes suffisaient pour comprendre qu'avec une star comme elle y avait absolument aucune logique pour toi de te comporter comme ce dont elle t'avait accusé.

Depuis ce temps là je n'arrive plus à regarder ses scènes (à part celle où elle boit de la pisse, une bonne humiliation c'est toujours cool, dommage que tu n'aies pas pu le faire toi-même).

Faut vraiment dire que cet instinct qu'ont les hommes de toujours vouloir protéger les femmes, c'est utile dans la plupart des cas, mais quand on n'est même plus capable de discerner quand une nana devient folle, faut se poser des questions.