LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
HunCze
Padawan

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by HunCze »

I believe in Pierre! Fuck the haters! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

pierre your sweetheart elena koshka also retweeted lana tweet and liked some tweets of people abusing you
She just told me not !!! Where have you seen that ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bragy2008
Padawan

Post by bragy2008 »

I'm a fan of Pierre's work generally, but the girls who choose not to shoot with him after casting have their reasons. I.e. compatibility, attraction, money, reputation...etc.

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

awareposter wrote:LOL at all the feminists, white knights and social justice warrior fans of Lana in this thread. Go back to white knighting her on ADT you virgin basement dwelling neck-beards. Nothing more pathetic in this world than a male feminist. Let me give you the 'neutral' facts as I don't worship either Pierre or Lana:

1) Lana has always had a history of crazy erratic behaviour in this industry. I would imagine she's incredibly difficult to work with or work around. I'm not surprised she caused trouble for Pierre. Stay away from girls like this, they are always bad news. Like someone said earlier in this thread: look at her crazy bitch eyes.

2) The fact that she's suddenly all offended about pissing in her mouth or multiple guys seems very far fetched. If you watch most of her scenes she actively tries to get as nasty as possible and it's clear she's sexually extremely open. This piss/multiple guys thing is an excuse for something else.

3) The fact is unfortunately, Pierre is now very old, overweight and comes across very creepy to these girls. Half the guys on Oldje look better than him. Some of the guys on Oldje are actually younger than him! This might work in Europe where the girls are naive and desperate for money but in the United States the girls are way more clued up and can see Pierre's tricks a mile off. His English is also very poor both verbally and written. There's a reason very few girls from the States are willing to be in a room alone with him. Pierre tried his usual charm with Lana (let me piss in your mouth etc) and it backfired because he wasn't talking to a naive Hungarian or Romanian girl. Lana is a crazy bitch and I don't think Pierre did anything wrong but she is a big star and this may be the beginning of the end for Pierre's career in the USA.
ahhh you got it wrong "man"... there is nothing more pathetic in this world than sexist pricks who treat women as second-class citizens and think they're owed something by them just because you have a tiny 2-inch pecker and they have a vagina.

You sound like a possible, legitimate, rapist... I suggest seeing a psychiatrist soon before you do something illegal and wind up in jail.

j3rom3
Padawan

Post by j3rom3 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
pierre your sweetheart elena koshka also retweeted lana tweet and liked some tweets of people abusing you
She just told me not !!! Where have you seen that ?

PW
J'ai cherché pour toi Pierre:
https://twitter.com/waltdeeprivate/stat ... 2325573632

https://twitter.com/misteralbaa/status/ ... 4891476992

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's NOT Elena, it's people having tagged her name.
Elena just told me it's because actually in L-A the Lana's story went like if I really did something very bad to Lana. But after I sent some screen capture to Elena, she has easily understood all and still keep cool with me.
the girls who choose not to shoot with him after casting have their reasons
As you said " to not shoot " yes and I can't understand that, but a girl having working with me twice without any problem, a girl having made a gang bang with 5 guys with huge dicks, a girl having taken the biggest black cock inside her ass, a girl who love piss and scat games, a girl who did already double anal penetration, a girl having worked hundred of times
TELL ME HOW SHE CAN BE "SCARED" to shoot a DP scene with 3 guys she already know with smaller dicks than all performers she have had before, after following them in a room where I WAS NOT INSIDE and she knew perfectly the schedule since long time.

The only thing I did which was different than in the previous plan was to exchange me with Ricky Mancini. But me + 2 or Ricky + 2 it stays 3 men !!! And there was never any intention to push her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Why should I take such risk with an expensive scene to shoot next day ???

So I am very tired with this story, and also because unfortunately many people I did not expect start to believe her, I will show here things I did not want but no choice !!!

Here you can see I send her agent on July 27 the program with me :
D1.jpg
Then the August 18 we got this situation :
D2.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
And I finaly got the reason of this mess, a fucking revenge organised for please her best friend Stella Cox:
D5.jpg
D6.jpg
D7.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Nimer
Padawan

Post by Nimer »

then ur going to post Stella Cox hidden footage or u don't want get into troubels ?

bragy2008
Padawan

Post by bragy2008 »

Respect Pierre for doing this... I don't think its fully indicative that you have a "clean" past with other girls such as stella. However It's certainly seems that Lana and Stella may have planned some sort of revenge plot against you to loose money and/or reputation. One thing though...How can Stella hate you so much to really want to ruin your reputation so bad??? Did the accusations mentioned by Lana really happen?

peeks89
Padawan

Post by peeks89 »

before you said she went to paris because she had other plans in paris. now you are saying she did this to take revenge for stella. tomorrow you will say something different. to be honest piere i dont think you and lana are proving anything with these mobile screen captures. you both cant prove anything, you both can only throw dirt at each other.

i neither believe you nor lana. i wasnt there i dont know what happened.

peeks89
Padawan

Post by peeks89 »

i dont know what happened but i dont believe that she planned it from the start. what i think is something must have happened between you two that made her cancel the shoot and fly to paris but i dont know what it is.

on adt she posted about her shoot with nacho, she seemed happy that she will shoot with nacho. if she had plans to cancel the shoots she wouldnt have posted the nacho bit on adt.