LANA FEVER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LANA FEVER

Post by admin »

Patrick
Guru

Re: LANA FEVER

Post by Patrick »

Tres belle gueule , un regard de ouf , un sourire ravageur et une dentition parfaite ... cette nana possede tous les ingredients pour emoustiller nos iris .
Tres bon choix !

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

a few weeks ago she has done two DP´s for a well-known French website.
With her new plastic breast unfortunately.

Is the scene with Pierre maybe a 1st DP and with her natural breast?? Let´s hope

yeah girl, stick the finger in the hole where the sun never shines :lol:
lanna_fever.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The casting was yesterday and is with her new breast !!! She confessed me out of camera that she didn't want come last year to meet me because of the complex she had with her original small tits. Sad but what can I do ???
Anyway I think you'll like the casting in her enterely, coming tomorrow or after tomorrow ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

It is amazing, on the video it seems the boops want to go to heaven whereas on the picture they look like two fried eggs.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca s'appelle une opération des seins avec mise en place de protèses Booz !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The full scene will be online around 2 or 3 AM tonight !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Really a nice performance of both ! I think the boy did a good job, especially the feet licking was cool ( could be "balou himself" :D )

I`m not a friend of any plastics, but if she feels better and more comfortable with her new breasts, what can we do ? Very nice scene indeed, a really sympathetic "salope" !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutlely !!! Me too I'm not a silicone fan but I have to said on her it's OK !!!
On top of that she's very hot, very cool mind and there is a strong synergie between her and Mike Angelo which give a stronger power to the action ...

PW

VanCleef
Guru

Post by VanCleef »

Un gros up a cette MAGNIFIQUE scène !!! :geek: une direction PARFAITE et MAGISTRALE !

20/20
A+

Respect.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lana est une très gentille fille que j'aprécie beaucoup et je suis très pote avec son copain actuel.
Quand à la scène, oui il y a une très bonnes synergie entre eux mais il y en a beaucoup d'autre similaires sur le site.

PW