LADY D

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LADY D

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe I will one day, maybe not, It's not a big deal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Hum... I think your vid is much better than the sad "painanal" she recently did in Prague.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't need to comment, I tried meet her again this week for speak and her new agency, organisator of her "First anal", didn't let her doing it !!!
Anyway I had said she was not good for anal sec and I doubt seriously she Will do new one tomorrow because even with the asshole full of anesthesic products you can see with your eyes the result is a shame.
I feel sad for GH the producer who is a friend of mine and has obviously been abused on this story ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ladiesman020
Padawan

Post by ladiesman020 »

I find it funny that she can speak soo many languages but not English.
She's s cute girl, who's done now 1 anal, 1 double pussy gangbang and 20 scenes in all.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is one of the worst model and I was thinking people could understand it from the begining considering how I was distand with her and didn't pushed on the anal because when you see her scene done by my friend Greg ( from VIPpissy ) you can read in her eyes all the sadness of this world.
She is a turtle brain, interrested only by money and cold like an iceberg inside her pussy but able to play good the fake enjoyment if she wish to do it ...

PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Haha what did she do to upset you so much?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This a good question and the answer is : nothing which give me the feeling I can find anything positive inside her. I don't like critic anyone just for fun as many others do, but that one is so good liar and so bad in a bed that really I don't see why I must put flowers on her feet here ...

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Une chose est sûre , on ne peut pas dire que cette fille soit la super pote de Pierre :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dommage qu'elle ait cette mentalité parce-que physiquement c'est ce que je préfère ...Le top !

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Pas grave, il n'y a pas que PW dans la vie.
Il suffit d'aller voir ses vidéos ailleurs, et tu trouves ton bonheur :)
Mais tu as raison, très mignonne et assez gourmande :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il suffit d'aller voir ses vidéos ailleurs, et tu trouves ton bonheur :)
Ah bon ? Tu l'as bien regardé sa scene anale chez mon pote de VIP pissy ?
Même lui il a les boules jusqu'aux fonds des os pour le fric qu'il a dépensé et la salade de grimace qu'il a obtenu en échange. Certe il la vend bien et ne perdra pas de fric mais fais moi signe quand elle en refera une autre !!! Donc ne dis pas n'importe quoi quand tu ignores de quoi il retourne.
Quand une fille est une daube complête, il n'y a pas de secret il faut zapper et c'est ce que j'essaye de faire le plus possible. Malgrés cela il m'arrive aussi de culbuter des tromblons et de vous le faire voir. Mais elle, même si j'avais une signature en bas d'un models release, je la cacherai ...

PW