LADY MAI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LADY MAI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes great baby ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

146cm stick of dynamite!! So small...so sexy...so kinky!

No PAL style ending, Pierre? This girl would have been happy for it I think?! :lol: :lol:
vlcsnap-2014-01-18-12h24m51s165b.png

rhoward
Padawan

Post by rhoward »

Yuk always vomit with oriental girls..won´t even waste my time in dl this scene..sorry.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love asian !!! They are spectacular in bed ...
And by the way my hand larger is 22 cm...
22.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

On aime aussi quand tu cartonnes de l'orientale :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Moi j'adore aussi ...

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Loved the video. She is great.

2 questions:
-Did you shoot a WUNF with Lady Mai?
-Did you shoot a WUNF with Misha Cross and Jenny Appach together? It was cool to see them. I think the combination of both of them in a WUNF would be amazing with you Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Conando no Wunf with Lady May unfortunately and about your question 2 you should paid more attention about the forum, I suggest you to go in Misha Cross topic page 34. You have your answer there, with photos ...

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

I personally do not really like Asian women because they are too skinny (i prefer women like Lenka Gaborova). Moreover, it seems that Asian have problems with anal sex. Both Lady Mai when Dana Kiu have left Pierre going to deep penetration. They interrupt all the time. Hence the scenes of them are very lightweight, if compared to the scenes of Hennessy and Amy Sky.

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

John86 - please look at the pictures in this thread. Do you see Pierre's hand across LM's ass? Does this not explain why she might have trouble taking a pounding from PW's (or anybody's) cock in her ass? She does a nice deep-throat though... 8-)