KSURINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KSURINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Regarde le film "the whore" et tu comprendras ... que miss Denise est pas gentille !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Gorgeous girl... Wow...
Sleepy scene though....But OK we see her with a dick in her ass, even though she was not having a great time.

Thank you very much Pierre for making the effort for your fans and members and showing us this scene with this beautiful girl. I am sure if she worked for you the attitude would have most probably been different.

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

The preview looks identical to a scene that appears at two other sites (check her EBI thread - http://eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21277 since I don't want to promote competitors directly) Hope you didn't pay for exclusivity.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No thanks I did not, and it's first time I manage something like that. I just wanted to see if it makes a difference or not. I mention at the begining of the video it's a scene shoot by another director and was clear here about the origine of the video ...
I am not a liar as I think you know !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I am not a liar as I think you know !!!

PW
I know you're not a liar. Just hoping you hadn't been lied to. Sounds like your eyes are open. Thanks for bringing us the scene - she's beautiful.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Nevertheless a nice scene...but with that name... Ksurina...maybe she likes some other kind of shots too ;)

playa_69
Padawan

Post by playa_69 »

Extremely boring preview of the hc scene. Please pierre keep your own style and keep your site strong and healthy :)

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Sweet girl, i just hope you didint buy this scene thinking it is exclusive as it seems the same scene is released on 2 other sites too as can be seen in previews on EBI.

Nice to see this girl do anal, shame about that most of the anal scenes shot in Russia these days is this boring artsy feel anal. Call me jaded, but i find these kinda scenes boring, fake and "soul less". Better than nothing tought :)

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Jolie fille dommage qu'elle n'ait pas tournée directement pour toi , il y a pas à dire , le style ça compte et là c'est pas pareil, mais merci pour avoir mis la belle en action en ligne !!! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I knew it was not exclusive reason why it's sale half price here ( only 1 credit ) !!!
I did it to make happy my members who are not members on the 2 other sites where she is too. I do not tell it will be like that all the time but in some specific case it works good for everybody. I did the same with Darina that a lot of you asked me ...

PW